Tetsu
Member-
Posts
79 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Tetsu
-
Modifying the standard fan for the P570WM is a hassle. It would be a great help if you could sell me one. Of course, I will pay.
-
That looks like a good fit. It's 9:30 PM Japan time and getting late, so I'll try installing it in the P570WM tomorrow. Thank you for providing the photos.
-
Given that there are no complaints from others, I simply ended up with a defective unit. The factory likely didn't test-fit the part against the actual card—instead manufacturing it based on SuperMG's blueprints—and I just happened to receive a unit with a slight misalignment. Since there are no companies in Japan that will modify metal parts owned by private individuals, I plan to file it down myself. It’s only off by about a millimeter, so I think I can manage it. I do regret not buying the Heatsink V2.
-
I haven't tested these while installed in the P570WM. Mounting them in the unit might solve the issue, though...
-
This card and the heatsink aren't a match. If you try to fit them together, part of the heatsink gets in the way. You'll have to shave off a section of the heatsink.
-
Hello. I brought the modified heatsink, FPC cable, and X-bracket from the mainland warehouse. When I try to fit them together, the holes on the heatsink and the X-bracket do not align. Also, I haven't applied a thermal pad to this heatsink. Would applying one resolve the issue?
-
It is said that the RTX 5090's compatibility with the P570WM is unknown, but if it were to work, would it be usable only with an external display rather than the built-in one?
-
Status report on the RTX 4090 (X-Vsion model) Boot test conducted on the P570WM: A Quadro P5000 was installed as the master and the RTX 4090 as the slave. Although the system booted, the card was not recognized in the BIOS or Device Manager. Boot test conducted on the P775TM1-G: The system booted, but the screen remained black. The modified heatsink and FPC cable required for use with the P570WM could not be used, as they are currently located at a warehouse on the mainland.
-
If the RTX 5080 works with the Backlight Mod v2, I would like to purchase it. If the RTX 5080 works, the lifespan of older laptops could be extended even further. I want to use it in a P570WM, though there are issues regarding the X-bracket and heatsink... Also, unfortunately, I do not have the schematic for the X170KM.
-
Are there any plans to design and manufacture a heatsink compatible with the RTX 5090 for the P570WM?
-
Yes, it is made by X-Vsion. It is not that I have given up on buying from ZRT, but using an import agency would make the cost too high, so I cannot purchase it. By the way, is there any difference in performance between the ZRT version and the X-Vsion version?
-
With both the ZRT and X-Vsion, you can output the display to an external monitor (using either HDMI or DisplayPort), right?
-
A P570WM is currently listed on eBay. Although details about the display aren't provided, given that it is Full HD at 60Hz, it is likely an LVDS type.
-
RTX 4060 Mobile MXM X-Vsion Datasheet download
Tetsu replied to FrancoTecno's topic in Components & Upgrades
I received some additional materials along with the RTX 4090 datasheet. I am sharing that information here, though I am not sure if it will be useful.MxM 3.1_バージョン3.1_Rev.1.0_20120301.pdfMxM 3.1_バージョン3.1_Rev.1.0_20120301.pdf 设计建议-MXM.pdf mxm.pdf -
I haven't even managed to buy an RTX 4090 from ZRT yet, and now X-vision has gone and released an RTX 5000 series MXM card 😢 Do the RTX 4090 cards from ZRT and X-vision fail to work due to VBIOS issues?
-
Hello. No, I haven't flashed it yet either. If you flash "P570WM37.PM5" onto a 3D-capable model, I believe brightness adjustment stops working. It seems likely that this BIOS is a modified version of the one intended for LVDS displays. Also, if I do decide to flash it, I’d like to get hold of 16GB DDR3 modules before giving it a try.
-
RTX 4060 Mobile MXM X-Vsion Datasheet download
Tetsu replied to FrancoTecno's topic in Components & Upgrades
I hope this is of some help. It may be almost identical to the RTX 4080 information.ユーザーマニュアル RTX4090m.pdf User Manual RTX4090m.pdf -
RTX 4060 Mobile MXM X-Vsion Datasheet download
Tetsu replied to FrancoTecno's topic in Components & Upgrades
Hello. I have the datasheet for the ZRT RTX4090; would you like to see it? -
Precision M6800 questions and upgrades
Tetsu replied to Jers6410's topic in Pro Max & Precision Mobile Workstation
This URL is unavailable. What is the content of the URL? -
Precision M6800 questions and upgrades
Tetsu replied to Jers6410's topic in Pro Max & Precision Mobile Workstation
!? -
Precision M6800 questions and upgrades
Tetsu replied to Jers6410's topic in Pro Max & Precision Mobile Workstation
Hello. Has your work settled down? I've lost contact with ZRT. It seems difficult to purchase it. Could you please upload the ZRT VBIOS? -
This BIOS is named "P570WM37.PM5," so it should be possible to flash it on a model that does not support 3D Vision. The 3D Vision-compatible model uses "P570WM337.PM5." As a precaution, we recommend backing up your current BIOS before flashing it. Also, because this BIOS supports 64GB, you may encounter the error "1394 GUID are invalid in both CMOS and FLASH" after flashing. If you encounter this error, please refer to the Readme file within the BIOS file for instructions on how to resolve it. As you may know, a failed BIOS rewrite can damage your laptop, so please consider this carefully before proceeding. "We cannot be held responsible for any failures."