NotebookTalk

Cyberpunk 2077

cucubits

Also switched out almost all the ads, the billboards, small posters, holographics and vending machines. So nice not to have to look at those same things and many were gross imo. I use a mix of replacers when they have individual brands files so a mix of cybergirls, disgusting ads redone, Lore friendly series and Ads for night city 1.8 which is really cool has replacers for the holographic signs in japantown like the tygerclaws one and the vectorboards and more. Cybergirls has almost all the vending machines graphics replaced and I use his all in one small posters replacer so all of those little posters are replaced with lore friendly ones. I use a couple of Joi BL2049 replacers too. Unfortunately the LOD even at high still displays a few of the original ads until you get closer, saw a fix for this on cyberpunk2077mod.com but it resulted in a scripting problem had to get rid of it. That site is good for older versions and stuff removed from nexus for whatever reason by them or the modder. Mr Whitey and Abydos are two exceptions I have not found replacers for other than the vending machine cybergirls replacer for old whitey, they're not too gross but I get sick of looking at them.

I have a mod that silences the free roam tv's much better, couldn't imagine how insane that would be living in a place that has concentration camp-like announcements all the time, oof. It doesn't effect the ones in your apartments or mansion add on. I just wish someone would do the same for the annoying loud speaker ads like moonchies, orgiatic, milfgard moaning and such. 

Another essential mod is Modern Screens to upgrade the in game screens to higher resolution with none of the artificial scanlines etc put in by cpdr. Good for the ads graphics and such. I had the giant holobeams replaced as well but they went away at some point, change them out at some point hopefully they come back, the smaller scrolling building ads I replaced and still work, much better than stock. https://www.cyberpunk2077mod.com/holographic-beams-night-city-lights/

you can also get a more complete version of this on nexus.

Got mox arch bikes add on not replacers. And the bike rims, underglow and headlights glow effects customizer and adjuster, it's a CET mod and works great just wish it would work with cars too.

I don't use vortex prefer just dragndrop method to the archive/pc/mod folder and if it uses CET/archivexl etc the modders usually have it in correct folder structure so just drag it into the main folder, has worked fine. I keep a record of changes before I start the game up and make notes about the effects, working/not/like/dont etc The load order can be adjusted as well which effects or negates certain ones you want to disable but still keep in there, sometimes it mixes them like my bike/car recolors kinda cool variability factor.

sounds like you modded tha crap outta cyberbug. im interested in gta v moreso because the mods are profound, game changing mods, with cyberbug they seem minute

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

5 minutes ago, ryan said:

sounds like you modded tha crap outta cyberbug. im interested in gta v moreso because the mods are profound, game changing mods, with cyberbug they seem minute

yeah I modded the heck out of GTAV a couple years ago, got the online dlc missions recreated for SP's and the other custom missions etc, more meaty for sure RS much better for modding. CPDR games only reshades, minor stuff, collecting stuff etc, no full blown missions that I know of, would really like some gigs packs 20 at a time how hard would that be for CPDR to do? And you know modders would do stuff like that if the engine was able to be modded in that way or easier to do etc NG+, etc

Moto racing, more car racing, more boxing just more of what was in there, just do packs doesn't have to be storyline related, V is a merc after all. Even open up the border town in the nomad prologue, the huge mansion that's gated and invisible walled off, the huge arasaka tunnel area that's off map, you can disable map limits with CET toggle and there's a simple mod called South Californian badlands that adds a ladder to the border check to get to the other side see the nomad prologue area, he took if off of nexus for some reason but it's still on the other cp77 mod site, dragndrop easy. I used CET teleport to get to Atlantis club which Johnny shootout part is in, and other places.

2 hours ago, Hertzian56 said:

yeah I modded the heck out of GTAV a couple years ago, got the online dlc missions recreated for SP's and the other custom missions etc, more meaty for sure RS much better for modding. CPDR games only reshades, minor stuff, collecting stuff etc, no full blown missions that I know of, would really like some gigs packs 20 at a time how hard would that be for CPDR to do? And you know modders would do stuff like that if the engine was able to be modded in that way or easier to do etc NG+, etc

Moto racing, more car racing, more boxing just more of what was in there, just do packs doesn't have to be storyline related, V is a merc after all. Even open up the border town in the nomad prologue, the huge mansion that's gated and invisible walled off, the huge arasaka tunnel area that's off map, you can disable map limits with CET toggle and there's a simple mod called South Californian badlands that adds a ladder to the border check to get to the other side see the nomad prologue area, he took if off of nexus for some reason but it's still on the other cp77 mod site, dragndrop easy. I used CET teleport to get to Atlantis club which Johnny shootout part is in, and other places.

Interesting stuff, I guess I'll have something to do this weekend. Thanks for sharing :) Time to get the 3090 and 10850k into the driver seat.

• Thumb Up 2

6 hours ago, Hertzian56 said:

Also switched out almost all the ads, the billboards, small posters, holographics and vending machines. So nice not to have to look at those same things and many were gross imo. I use a mix of replacers when they have individual brands files so a mix of cybergirls, disgusting ads redone, Lore friendly series and Ads for night city 1.8 which is really cool has replacers for the holographic signs in japantown like the tygerclaws one and the vectorboards and more. Cybergirls has almost all the vending machines graphics replaced and I use his all in one small posters replacer so all of those little posters are replaced with lore friendly ones. I use a couple of Joi BL2049 replacers too. Unfortunately the LOD even at high still displays a few of the original ads until you get closer, saw a fix for this on cyberpunk2077mod.com but it resulted in a scripting problem had to get rid of it. That site is good for older versions and stuff removed from nexus for whatever reason by them or the modder. Mr Whitey and Abydos are two exceptions I have not found replacers for other than the vending machine cybergirls replacer for old whitey, they're not too gross but I get sick of looking at them.

I have a mod that silences the free roam tv's much better, couldn't imagine how insane that would be living in a place that has concentration camp-like announcements all the time, oof. It doesn't effect the ones in your apartments or mansion add on. I just wish someone would do the same for the annoying loud speaker ads like moonchies, orgiatic, milfgard moaning and such. 

Another essential mod is Modern Screens to upgrade the in game screens to higher resolution with none of the artificial scanlines etc put in by cpdr. Good for the ads graphics and such. I had the giant holobeams replaced as well but they went away at some point, change them out at some point hopefully they come back, the smaller scrolling building ads I replaced and still work, much better than stock. https://www.cyberpunk2077mod.com/holographic-beams-night-city-lights/

you can also get a more complete version of this on nexus.

Got mox arch bikes add on not replacers. And the bike rims, underglow and headlights glow effects customizer and adjuster, it's a CET mod and works great just wish it would work with cars too.

I don't use vortex prefer just dragndrop method to the archive/pc/mod folder and if it uses CET/archivexl etc the modders usually have it in correct folder structure so just drag it into the main folder, has worked fine. I keep a record of changes before I start the game up and make notes about the effects, working/not/like/dont etc The load order can be adjusted as well which effects or negates certain ones you want to disable but still keep in there, sometimes it mixes them like my bike/car recolors kinda cool variability factor.

I thought the ads fit the game perfectly, what was so gross about them? 

Still can't wait for that expansion to drop..

• Thumb Up 1

[Draupnir] 5600X | EVGA 3080 | Asus B550-I Strix | 32GB 3600@CL16 2C/2R | 2 x WD SN750 | NZXT H1 V2 | Custom back panel with 2x140mm | Win 11 Pro

[Sleipnir] MacBook Pro 16 | M1 Max | 32GB | 1TB

[Munnin] LG Gram 17 | i7-8565U | 16GB | 2 x 512GB SSD | Fedora 38

Zieg Dich was pretty gross, broseph guy on the toilet, and the macabre stuff, whole signs with people putting guns in their mouths, orgiatic, milfgard moaning etc I got sick of a lot of them too, the ones I replaced with are either better to look at like cybergirls or new, all of it's lore friendly anything bladerunner etc is lore friendly. The scrolling ad holobeams replaced with artistic stuff that fits in with the theme and abstract paintings seen in places etc.

• Thumb Up 2

This modder has done some amazing meticulous work on replacing a ton of stuff in one large mod file just dragndrop, it's bladerunner movies stuff. I have not done it but want to, too much other stuff that would conflict idk may give it a try, just one 1gb .archive file to drag in there, done. In comparison my pc/mod folder with over 400 items is only 1.01gb in size and there's a ton in there, almost everything other than the bin file CET etc and that's all just tiny scripts. Really preem mod there, I also use a few of his other mods like the bladerunner rain and better explosions etc

For this I may do another install on a different ssd and just put that in there, and add in other stuff that's not ad replacers and such or ones that he didn't replace as shown in the mods 1700 pics lol

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2155

• Thumb Up 1

On 12/29/2022 at 12:02 AM, ryan said:

i tried rtx a few times.. honestly i forgot it was on twice. was like this crap is lagging whats goin on

i think i get 60fps on ultra in cyberpunk. but thats at 1080

Just did a bench with the 4090 on Ultra RT Psycho at 5120x1440. This card is nuts! Its eating FPS like butter and this only at 60 degree Celsius and a 320-350 W power draw

cyber.jpg

• Thumb Up 2

7950X3D| Zotac 4090 AMP Extreme Airo| MSI MPG B650 Edge Wifi| Lian Li Galahad 360 V2| 32GB Kingston Renegade RGBZ 6000|Kingston KC3000 2TB| Fury Renegade 2TB|Samsung 970 Evo 1TB| Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo| Corsair HX1500i| Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo

Asus Zephyrus G15 (Ryzen 9 6900HS + RTX3080)

Got another 8gb ram stick helps with the smoothness but it still dips below 60 sometimes eh helps the whole system, it uses almost a whole 8gb ram stick at my settings, vram unchanged about 4.5gb. Another ad replacer example also the smaller scrolling ad banners replacement. I think I saw one of the 4 huge scrolling ads came back last night for some reason.

image.thumb.png.9c83a8507862941a420f32821dc7c3a8.png

• Thumb Up 1

so you have 16gb of ram now? adding a stick could make a pretty huge difference with some games. I remember playing just cause 3 and no matter what settings I used it would stutter. bought a 8gb stick and it was butter smooth even maxed. Im experiencing this again with farcry 6. I might even need 32gb ram. If I remember correctly its not the size of the ram but just the fact its running in dual channel mode.

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

yeah 16gb total, it came with 8gb when new just took a couple of years to want to upgrade, imo stutter can be fixed with turning certain things down or not being overly sensitive to it when it happens here and there. I get it pay x,xxx$ for a system expect smooth all the time.  But I figure that's videogames going to have bugs, clipping here and there, initial stutters in places, microstutters, etc Remember having to blow out NES cartridges, etc

• Thumb Up 1

yup i was thinking about that.

i have a fresh install of windows a good laptop and even when im playing less demanding games i get stutters. forza 7 for example.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Saw this on a dsog article, AI recreations with 80s movies in mind, very weird tbh the trans/transhumanism stuff is so obvious now that it's not hard to think there is a LONG tradition of it at certain levels of society. But algebra is not taught to 3 year olds. Anywho here's the cp77 one and a couple of Deus Ex ones.

https://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/the-witcher-3-metal-gear-solid-5-bloodborne-fallout-skyrim-cyberpunk-2077-80s-live-action-movies/

• Thumb Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/6/2023 at 5:36 PM, Hertzian56 said:

Saw this on a dsog article, AI recreations with 80s movies in mind, very weird tbh the trans/transhumanism stuff is so obvious now that it's not hard to think there is a LONG tradition of it at certain levels of society. But algebra is not taught to 3 year olds. Anywho here's the cp77 one and a couple of Deus Ex ones.

https://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/the-witcher-3-metal-gear-solid-5-bloodborne-fallout-skyrim-cyberpunk-2077-80s-live-action-movies/

It's only a matter of time before they make a DeusEx movie. Wait, what do my eyes see:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2265890/

https://pro.imdb.com/title/tt2265890?rf=cons_tt_indev_fmake1&ref_=cons_tt_indev_fmake1

Not sure if those writers are particularly good though, their past achievements are no cause for optimism, hope they won't ruin it.

I would see someone like Denis Villeneuve take a shot at this with a big budget, although he will probably be busy shooting Dune movies for the next 15 years :) 

On a more paranoid note, should one of the main premises of DeusEx - the world is being ruled by powerful people/groups operating in the shadows - be not too far from the truth, would that affect funding prospects for the movie? 

• Thumb Up 2

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

AI: Major Emerging Existential Threat To Humanity

On 1/6/2023 at 9:36 AM, Hertzian56 said:

Hard to contain myself to not say what I would do to have these movies, lol

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Etern4l said:

It's only a matter of time before they make a DeusEx movie. Wait, what do my eyes see:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2265890/

https://pro.imdb.com/title/tt2265890?rf=cons_tt_indev_fmake1&ref_=cons_tt_indev_fmake1

Not sure if those writers are particularly good though, their past achievements are no cause for optimism, hope they won't ruin it.

I would see someone like Denis Villeneuve take a shot at this with a big budget, although he will probably be busy shooting Dune movies for the next 15 years 🙂 

On a more paranoid note, should one of the main premises of DeusEx - the world is being ruled by powerful people/groups operating in the shadows - be not too far from the truth, would that affect funding prospects for the movie? 

It's not really a shadow, wef, un, ajc, cfr, etc etc watch the long deleted WEF(FEW=6/5/23 btw) video from 17 or 19 on the 8 points for 2030, scary people. Those are their major institutions among most of the large ones but have the occult aspect I won't mention here behind them. 2033. Old Babylonian/Egyptian world come back, with tech added to it.

Dune is classic elite occultism always was in the movie and the book, just under different/disguise/dressing. And chalamet is a frankenstein, jaw implants, trans, droopy eyes like sly etc bigger cult than you can imagine and the best way to hide a secret is in plain sight. I don't believe any of their mythology about the funding for Dune, it was getting made and has plenty of funding. I only know about the next one to complete that part of the whole Dune world, I think lots of books there. Similar to Avatar saga another occult opus.

CP77 is trans/humanism opus and the TW3 story was classic tribester story, they hope it goes like that but it won't. Magic ain't gonna save them even technomagic. Bladerunner the same thing and I could tell you about the stars in both of those movies. And the punk movement was sponsored by you(might) know who, chaos agents in joker terms. Create chaos to bring your (new but really old) order in.  All the AI creations there that are supposed to be humans don't look like normal people, they have razor jaws and most likely superman bodies, gruesome looking etc Frankensteins to put it kindly.

11 hours ago, cucubits said:

Hard to contain myself to not say what I would do to have these movies, lol

I'm actually surprised they don't make a cp77 movie probably will at some point like TW3 tv show, certainly already have edgerunners. But they say vgames make more than movies so from a financial POV why bother, let some studio take all that risk get a nice piece of any take. Still pretty cool though, the music is nice too. They made stuff for several games in the same 80s imaging too check it out.

I'm doing the 8ug8ear romance mod right now, it's a bit buggy though have to see if I can get it to move forward, she has a simple job for you then some more texting back and forth then you go meet her at the same place you save her but all I get is her back in that seat asleep, I'm assuming it's not supposed to be like that, have to see next bootup. I kinda think they should have kept the romances open to either sex of V, can't stand River what an ugg, panam would be nice for femv, maybe more like meredith other than the one night stand, sandra dorsett etc

Some reskinned weapons, some clothes add ons here and there, cutoff igla, still debating installing the courier make a living mod, might add some more meaty stuff to it. Some magazine replacers just minor stuff. Loaded up an old early streetkid save, the meet hanako is the ending for me not going back into all that with all the annoying say this do that for this ending etc Still thinking on the proxima bladerunner mod, too bad he didn't break the ads replacers up into single files it's all or nothing and I think it modifies the computer interface not a big fan of what I saw though, eh.

Keeping with the theme noticed this WEF reference in game, WEF chairman is Schwab tribester of course and they want bug based food and other weird stuff, the deleted wef video is still on bit-chute, I can't put the real name as it weirdly has a bad word in it lol so delete the -.  There's a video of andy joe lee frying up some spiders for food with all these African children surrounding it, mm good and creepy. I think this is one of the replacers I got, not a vanilla game thing.

image.thumb.png.884cea709ad71ce04c60a23135be644d.png

I probably should have started a cp77 modding thread of my own to not take this over like I am currently lol

I got a few major NPC character hair/clothes/face swaps like Claire, Judy, Panam, Misty, River, the dumpy clothes they wear and such gets old. Claire needed to work on "her" male walking gait, one of the easiest ways to tell among many others, runway models have it down pat. Only so much skeletal work they can do at this point.

So anyways now I want to see these unavoidable npcs look way better. More edgy cyberpunky and appealing. There is also a joytoy swap which is nice if you are restricted from romancing a character but my panam swap for the male joytoy in jigjig/dark matter has missing legs probably due to the new clothes I had for the panam character, switched to ALT for all male joytoys should be fine now. 

I got a few of wingdeers hair styles to replace the vanilla options. Panam romance option for femvs(not sure if it needs to be enabled in a framework or not give it a try just dragndrop .archive file), river romance enhanced, the bugbear romance working fine. HUD color desaturation.

A compass but it's not just a nsew it's numbers with N being zero, not my favorite there is currently no simple NSEW compass mod, yet another simple thing CPDR missed.

On the other cp77 mods site: www.cyberpunk2077mod.com, I noticed that the bladerunner guy, now banned on nexus for some reason, had a lot of individual replacers that he delisted from nexus don't know why. Grabbed a bunch of them from there, work fine. A lot of it is game version neutral. Vending machines, murals, some signs, stickers, posters etc I kept in all my other replacers since they pretty much replace all ads besides Abydos and Mr Whitey billboards and it's a nice unique mix to my taste. I think he just combined all of them into that one file I mentioned above, proxima.

• Thumb Up 1