NotebookTalk

*Official Benchmark Thread* - Post it here or it didn't happen :D

Mr. Fox

56 minutes ago, Papusan said:

I can’t see anything wrong. Both vpn and internet from the phone works great. And same behavior on 3 different machines. I have also reset router/home central. Nothing different. A new home central is on the way. 

I have seen something similar before. The previous internet vendor blocked tomshardware website. I called them and the website worked afterward. 

I mean it’s directly from local. I just downloaded a vpn app and did no changes in the setup. Just plug and play to check if that worked. Worked equal well as with my phone internet. 

Btw. What’s the best paid and free vpn? 

There has been a lot of shifting in the VPN space as big companies keep buying out the smaller ones, so pending what you prioritize the answer may change.

That being said I tend to use Private Internet Access, also used it to assit with making the NBRchive

• Thumb Up 2

4 hours ago, tps3443 said:

@Mr. Fox

The V-Color Manta 8200c38 (2x24GB) kit has arrived. The person who sent me these said they can run 8800. I’m not so sure my IMC can though haha (I have no idea honestly). We will see! I will give them a good test over the weekend.

I am pretty much selling parts for a guy, because he’s not a very trust worthy person on the forums. I believe he’s burned a few people, so I’m selling the memory for him. (I’ll give it a good test first) but he’s sent me numerous CPU’s in the past to fix SMD’s on or delid, or test etc. 

This is the same guy you mentioned once who sold you a 10900K that died I believe. 🙂

But you would essentially be able to buy the fastest commercially available DDR5 for really really cheap compared to their original eye watering $569 MSRP. 

Yeah, that same guy. I got that golden 10900K sample and Supercool block from him. The CPU worked fine for a few days, but I did not even have a chance to do any serious benching with it and it just mysterious died during normal use. He was trying to sell an Apex motherboard that had burn marks on the PCB as a bundle and nobody wanted it. I never said anything to him or anyone else about it because it was working when I installed it. When I looked at it under my digital microscope it looked like there were a couple of pads on the bottom of the CPU that were burned, but I don't know if that had any direct relation to it becoming non-functional. Because I never examined it under the microsoft before using it there was no way of me making any accusations, but there is no question in my mind that it was like that when he sold it to me. I think it had been rode hard and put up wet a few too many times before he sold it to me, and I was just the poor unlucky person that had the privilege of owning it when it gave up the ghost. It was fully functional when I installed it.

2 hours ago, Papusan said:

I can’t see anything wrong. Both vpn and internet from the phone works great. And same behavior on 3 different machines. I have also reset router/home central. Nothing different. A new home central is on the way. 

I have seen something similar before. The previous internet vendor blocked tomshardware website. I called them and the website worked afterward. 

I mean it’s directly from local. I just downloaded a vpn app and did no changes in the setup. Just plug and play to check if that worked. Worked equal well as with my phone internet. 

Btw. What’s the best paid and free vpn? 

Can you access the forum with the VPN uninstalled?

I used Nord VPN for a while and decided that using VPN wasn't worth the loss of internet performance and stopped using it. I bought it as a 3-year subscription and stopped using it within 30 days. I have never been one to worry much about internet security and there was no way I was having any part of the slower connection and higher latency.

I use Adguard on my phone. The VPN slowdown is not enough to bother me because I do not do anything serious with a smartphone. I only use it when I have no option of using a PC because I absolutely hate smartphones. There are times that I have to disable Adguard because of the VPN, privacy and annoyance filters blocking access to legit web sites.

I need to to try to finish my formal review on the Sabrent 4-drive NVMe add-in card this weekend. That thing is really sweet.

My next product review may be on a Dark Base Pro 901. That should be fun. Looks like a really nice one if it works out.

• Thumb Up 4

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

Can you access the forum with the VPN uninstalled?

I used Nord VPN for a while and decided that using VPN wasn't worth the loss of internet performance and stopped using it. I bought it as a 3-year subscription and stopped using it within 30 days. I have never been one to worry much about internet security and there was no way I was having any part of the slower connection and higher latency.

Yep, I really don't see the need for an VPN. I hate use not absolutely necessary software. But I installed it only to troubleshoot. If you mean uninstall after my testing, then try access the forum with the internet the normal way... Nope. But will do. Not sure what outcome I will get from this because 3 of my machines have the same problem. A really weird problem. Started a couple of days before... Nothing have been changed on my part before this started happening. We'll see when the new box come 🙂

If I need a VPN I need to find a good one for free. I won't pay for software I rarely will use.

• Thumb Up 2

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

15 hours ago, Custom90gt said:

EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FTW3

I loved that card. I had a golden sample for sure and should have never sold it. It should have lived out its days on the shelf next to me. Honestly a truly awesome card. It guzzled power, but ran very cool thanks to it's huge heatsink and vapor chamber. And EVGA knew where to put the power connector. 

• Thumb Up 4
  • Like 2
Spoiler

The Beast Asus Z790 APEX | Intel i9 13900K | ASUS RTX 4090 Strix OC | 64gb DDR5 7466 CL34 Dual Rank A-Dies | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | Innocn 4K 160Hz Mini LED HDR1000 | LG 27GN950-B 4K 160Hz | Corsair 170i Elite LCD 420mm AIO | Corsair 7000D | EVGA 1600w T2

Little Beast EVGA Z690 DARK | Intel i9 13900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE | 32gb DDR5 SK Hynix DDR5 8000 CL36 A-Dies | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB | LG OLED C1 4K 120Hz G-Sync/FreeSync | Alienware AW2721D 1440p 240Hz G-Sync Ultimate | Corsair 115i Elite 280mm AIO | Lian Li 011 Dynamic | EVGA 1000w P6

4 hours ago, Talon said:

And EVGA knew where to put the power connector. 

EVGA just knew how to build GPUs, period. 

• Thumb Up 4
  • Bump 1

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

2 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

EVGA just knew how to build GPUs, period. 

Yeah super sad they are out of the game. I think that's one thing that makes the 4k series so unappealing to me.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Sad 3

Desktop | Intel i9-12900k | ASUS ROG Strix Z690-F | 2x16GB Oloy DDR5 @ 6400mhz CL32 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | AW3821DW| 980 Pro 1TB PCIe 4.0 | All under water |

Server | SM846 | Unraid  6.12.0-rc4.1 | AMD Epyc 7F52 | Supermicro H12SSL-I | Tesla P40 24GB | 256GB 3200MHz ECC 8-channel | 100+TB ZFS |

Backup Server | SM826 | Unraid  6.12.0-rc4.1 | AMD Epyc 7302 | Supermicro H11SSL-I | Tesla P4 8GB | 256GB 2133MHz ECC 8-channel | 100+TB ZFS |

Dell XPS 9510 | Intel  i7-11800H | RTX 3050 Ti | 16GB 3200mhz | 1TB SX8200 | 1080P |

56 minutes ago, Custom90gt said:

Yeah super sad they are out of the game. I think that's one thing that makes the 4k series so unappealing to me.

Was hoping they might try AMD cards, but that has not happened. Love EVGA products.

• Thumb Up 4

Lian Li Lancool III | Ryzen 9 7950X | 48gb G-skill Trident Z5 DDR5 8000mhz | MSI Mpg X670E Carbon |

AsRock Taichi Radeon 7900xtx Bykski Block |Raijintek Scylla Pro 360 custom loop| Crucial T700 1tb

WD Black's SN770 500gb/1tb NVME | Toshiba 8Tb 7200rpm Data |

EVGA 1000w SuperNova |32" Agon 1440p 165hz Curved Screen |  Windows 10 LoT 21h2

2 hours ago, Raiderman said:

Was hoping they might try AMD cards, but that has not happened. Love EVGA products.

One of the comments I heard (not verified) is that AMD is more restrictive than NVIDIA in some ways and EVGA historically bucked the system and did things their own way, which was usually better. (Anecdotally, that being one of the sources of friction with NVIDIA.) From my understanding, which may not be accurate, one of the reasons EVGA took so long to release an AMD motherboard was AMD's insistence on trying to control the layout and limiting what is allowed in the firmware. ASUS addressed it by having a very confusing BIOS with standard AMD "features" that potentially creates conflicts along side ASUS's more advanced way of doing things. That sometimes caused unexpected behavior. When EVGA did eventually release an AMD motherboard, the firmware environment and functionality closely resembled what their customers preferred about EVGA's Intel motherboards. Severing ties with NVIDIA, in part, because of their control freak approach to things and artificially limiting performance, made the idea of partnering with AMD like jumping from the frying pan to the fire.

My conspiracy theorist nature (that exists because human beings are naturally evil and selfish creatures) causes me to wonder if one of the reasons EVGA bowed out was the 12VHPWR cable being a mandatory NVIDIA design defect. EVGA produced one GPU that used it (3090 Ti). I suspect they saw trouble on the horizon and ultimately decided that they did not want to not be part of that problem.

• Thumb Up 5

Playing RDR2@4K 

(Slight performance loss due to recording with the RTX3090, actual FPS will be higher)

Later in the video I do enable the 8XMSAA Reflection AA, Tree Tessellation, and the overkill water physics at 100%! Then I travel to the most demanding map in the game, Strawberry.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1

13900KF

6 minutes ago, tps3443 said:

Playing RDR2@4K 

Thats just plain awesome. I had no idea the 3090 could do 100fps at 4k. My 3060 is now officially a beast and gets around 23fps on ultra at 4k. it's just dumbfounding how much more powerful desktop is over laptops these days, not long ago there was no gap between laptop dekstop gpus.

do you own THPS 1 + 2 the new one from epic, if you do try n run maximum at 4k. honestly though TAA should be disabled once you select 4k all games should disable AA once your in 4k. maybe its just me but 4k is a high enough resolution for my eyes that I dont see jaggies. also that 4k monitor you bought must be providing an amazing experience

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Its too bad that OEM's are this way, but I assume it is the nature of the business, and in time they will almost all have the same design and firmware parameters. MSI boards will look similar than an Asus, and so on. It is like everything else in this world, being limited in choice seems to be the norm now. You either choose an electric vehicle or an electric vehicle with FM radio, or Windows 10, or Windows 10 with a dark theme. Its all the same crap.

• Sad 2

Lian Li Lancool III | Ryzen 9 7950X | 48gb G-skill Trident Z5 DDR5 8000mhz | MSI Mpg X670E Carbon |

AsRock Taichi Radeon 7900xtx Bykski Block |Raijintek Scylla Pro 360 custom loop| Crucial T700 1tb

WD Black's SN770 500gb/1tb NVME | Toshiba 8Tb 7200rpm Data |

EVGA 1000w SuperNova |32" Agon 1440p 165hz Curved Screen |  Windows 10 LoT 21h2

sometimes I feel alone, this world is going to crap and no one seems to care. It's like a car heading towards a cliff and people in the car are cracking jokes and in good spirits

• Sad 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

28 minutes ago, ryan said:

Thats just plain awesome. I had no idea the 3090 could do 100fps at 4k. My 3060 is now officially a beast and gets around 23fps on ultra at 4k. it's just dumbfounding how much more powerful desktop is over laptops these days, not long ago there was no gap between laptop dekstop gpus.

do you own THPS 1 + 2 the new one from epic, if you do try n run maximum at 4k. honestly though TAA should be disabled once you select 4k all games should disable AA once your in 4k. maybe its just me but 4k is a high enough resolution for my eyes that I dont see jaggies. also that 4k monitor you bought must be providing an amazing experience

This 3090 Kingpin is an absolute power house for sure. The loss when running 4K is very minimal. I’m going to demonstrate (The Last Of Us) next. My frame rate at when running 2560x1440P and then now 3840x2160 almost doesn’t make sense. 

Desktops are much more powerful than laptops. My system would do some serious damage against even a  MSI GT77 Titan RTX4090 Laptop which is a $5,000 dollar machine. 🙂 I almost bought one, but I convinced my self otherwise. 

I will eventually upgrade to a RTX4090 desktop, or a RTX4090 Super. Especially with the release of StarField approaching in September of 2023 🤯🤯🤯. Unless it runs smoothly on my 3090 Kingpin. 

• Thumb Up 2

13900KF

20 minutes ago, tps3443 said:

This 3090 Kingpin is an absolute power house for sure. The loss when running 4K is very minimal. I’m going to demonstrate (The Last Of Us) next. My frame rate at when running 2560x1440P and then now 3840x2160 almost doesn’t make sense. 

man that would be so cool, as it's something Im always wondering. is 1440p really worth it. on my laptop 1440p is easy to run but 4k tough. on desktop I dunno doesnt seem to be much of a difference when using a beast card like the 3070 up.

I just ran a test also. doom nightmare settings 4k and thps 1+2 at high 4k

doom 110-120fps

thps 90-95fps

doom nightmare below(4k)

DOOMx64-2023-06-17-11-11-17-28.png

THPS 1 + 2 4k LOW then Ultra

low.png

ultra.png

as you can see THPS is one of those weird games that looks the same on low vs ultra. alot of games are going this route. almost no point in bumping from low to ultra. 131 vs 75 is pretty big and when the graphics seem the same it's just plain stupid running ultra on most games(ports sorry).

• Like 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

1 minute ago, ryan said:

man that would be so cool, as it's something Im always wondering. is 1440p really worth it. on my laptop 1440p is easy to run but 4k tough. on desktop I dunno doesnt seem to be much of a difference when using a beast card like the 3070 up.

I just ran a test also. doom nightmare settings 4k and thps 1+2 at high 4k

doom 110-120fps

thps 90-95fps

Is your laptop a 4K display? These panels are great for work! You can really do so much. But for gaming, I wouldn’t mess with it. I would probably just run 1920x1080 for best performance. 

• Thumb Up 1

13900KF

I have it hooked up to a 4k tv that I use as a monitor, its actually a really good tv for a monitor. x85j it does 4k but the vertical resolution is halved like most qleds at 120hz. but at 60hz its solid. great gamut and brightness I think its 550 nits and a contrast of 7000 to 1. and a response time under 10ms.

also at 1080p even this 3060 at stock 115w kills it. I usually see above 100 fps at 1080p maxed. I can show you if you want, it's hard to believe a 3060 can run 4k high and 1080p ultra.

heres thps at 4k mixed settings.

shadows low(looks high)

AA off(4k is high enough)

everything else maxed

THPS12-2023-06-17-11-35-34-15.png

110fps average

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

19 hours ago, Papusan said:

Yep, I really don't see the need for an VPN. I hate use not absolutely necessary software. But I installed it only to troubleshoot. If you mean uninstall after my testing, then try access the forum with the internet the normal way... Nope. But will do. Not sure what outcome I will get from this because 3 of my machines have the same problem. A really weird problem. Started a couple of days before... Nothing have been changed on my part before this started happening. We'll see when the new box come 🙂

If I need a VPN I need to find a good one for free. I won't pay for software I rarely will use.

Got the new home central. As expected, nothing have changed. Same problem. Called up support again and they have sent the case over to the special tech department. 3 pc, 2 phones, 3 different browsers

, 4 different OS tested. Same behaviour. New home central and only VPN and the phones own internet work with notebooktalk.net

10 hours ago, Custom90gt said:

Todays word as to be unappealing. This is my honest feeling about what you now will see...

200w.webp

ZOTAC launches 38 cm long GeForce RTX 4090 PGF graphics card - VideoCardz.com

Whats the point make it bigger if the flagship can't have  Nvidias own specs? And this new model looks more like a shoe. So Zotac is in the boat and shoe business now, LOOL 

@electrosoftwhat will this be? Trash-shoe?😬

The TDP going up to 525W and way below Nvidia's 600W TDP for the FE cards. Yep, times have changed. The AIC partner cards can't even offer the same minimum as Nvidia themself for their best high end flagship cards. And yes, more fancy bling bling than the previous Zotac 4090 flagship card. A huge nope from me. More bling, same 24+4 phase VRM design, similar design in short it come with almost no extra added value. Just a new model so they can charge even more for. At least they don't use Gigabytes flawed PCB design with this huge card (PCB crack gate). Maybe better than nothing but nothing to to scream hurrayyy for. No thanks!

Then we have this. I have already mentioned this in my older post. ATX 3.0 PSUs offer nothing. Only 4 times bigger risk for failure if you have a 4090 with dual 12VHPWR connector. Or double the risk for for fire for those with 4090 cards with single 12VHPWR connectors. Nice with new standard. 

Rectangle Font Writing Number Paper product

RTX 4090 12vhpwr cable burned on PSU side?

image.png.048645cfcbb0fb65591900360c5fd55b.png

image.png.770881013ffbe20ce590a82df6e3ab44.png

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

2 hours ago, Raiderman said:

Its too bad that OEM's are this way, but I assume it is the nature of the business, and in time they will almost all have the same design and firmware parameters. MSI boards will look similar than an Asus, and so on. It is like everything else in this world, being limited in choice seems to be the norm now. You either choose an electric vehicle or an electric vehicle with FM radio, or Windows 10, or Windows 10 with a dark theme. Its all the same crap.

Yeah, it seems like we can have anything we want as long as we are willing to accept what is being offered and pay more than the product is worth. And, it is starting to seem like almost everything (regardless of who made it or what brand it is) is broken garbage.

The tree-huggers can ram the electric cars up their tailpipe. To be blunt, I think EVs are an extremely stupid money-driven gimmick. They add no value and I am not interested in reducing my use of fossil fuels. The US already does more than their part and until all other countries are jumping through the same hoops the idiot environmentalist hoaxes are making us jump through, I'm not willing to lift a finger to contribute to their stupid nonsense. The harder they push, the more I want to drive an older vehicle with a huge, inefficient gasoline or diesel engine, just to spite these idiots. They can kiss my battery shiny hiney.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Bump 1

@tps3443are you still making that video>?

just wondering becuase i wanna be the first to see it and im curious how 1440p compares.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

OK, latest beta of HWiNFO64 has a bug. Brother Martin will fix it in the next build.

https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/hwinfo-v7-47-5135-beta-released.8970/#post-40604

• Thumb Up 2
  • Sad 1

Maybe others have different opinion on this but I have always prefered the old classic GPU mount. Fancy and new ways to try invent the wheel often fails.

image.png.13ceab904d9ef1acdad13320e563dea6.png

s

On 6/15/2023 at 10:53 PM, Talon said:

Behold the power of this 1.3lb handheld Asus Steamdeck lol. 

CB23-after-paste-realtime.png

Be aware of Asus cancer..... They just can't stop destroy own products. It's in their nature. 

If you're a usual user of a consumer device like the ROG Ally, when an update comes down, you install it. Certainly the device itself advises you to do so. However, if you already have a ROG Ally and are enjoying the machine's high performance, don't update to BIOS version 319 through the MyASUS app.

Of course, if you bought a ROG Ally over the Steam Deck, it's probably for the promise of superior performance. With that in mind, let's get you back to the maximum speed offered by the device. That means downgrading to the 317 firmware, which is possible, but ASUS doesn't make it easy—you can't do it in Windows.

And all this just happens because of cost cuttings. The quality have been shrinking the last couple of years. 
  • Thumb Up 1
  • Bump 1
  • Sad 1

ok im seeing a pretty big gain with this 140w vbios. before I was getting 23fps in rdr2 now im getting 37 on average through the benchmark. manually setting everything to max AA OFF. I still get 36.5fps average at 4k. I have no idea as to why it's performing so well maybe somethings not turned on or it's not initializing a setting, but it looks amazing and i'll take it.

setting the below slider to the far right applying it and running test a few times, yup 4k max is do able.

Screenshot-35.png

@tps3443s computer is 2.5-3x the performance. so when you think I bought my laptop for 2000 cad and if his is 3x faster you should be willing to shell out 6000. and if it's under 6000cad its a great deal. but now for 2600usd I can get a 4090 so I guess when you look at price to performance the 2600usd laptop with the 4090 isn't a bad deal.

this however is what i like to contrast against

now with dlss

Screenshot-35.png

20230617194722-1.jpg

20230617194943-1.jpg

20230617195132-1.jpg

40-50 with dlss at quality and 34-45fps without. I don't think dlss is worth it due to the slight loss of clairity but sharpening does help really cool feature. I think im going to give the game a go after beating grid legends which is quite the looker but alot of people don't like racing games so it's not often talked about even though it has some of the best graphics iv'e seen to date. I think the real benchmark should be a plagues tale requiem it is demanding and the visuals justify the demand.

the only way a 3060 is going to average 60 is all low off and no aa and you pretty much have to set textures to  ultra or is looks terrible and you will have to enable at least quality DLSS. heres my results

20230617201614-1.jpg

crazy how the 3090 gets 80-130fps on ultra

edit.

On a happy note After tweaking my computer I am able to run can it run crysis settings in crysis remastered at 4k no dlss. I don't know how this is possible or why such a huge jump in performance. before it was around 9fps now its between 25 - 35 fps. all i did was undervolt. can someone confirm this? I did a google search and no ones talking about it and also the game seems modified. New textures and geometry. and new enemy placement

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

nice video thanks for making that for us, it's really appreciated. your a gentleman 

Im not sure whats wrong with me or my laptop but gta v at 4k is getting 70-90 fps and I don't know why. is it rendering at 4k it looks like it, are the settings really sticking....i dont know..it looks great. this is really weird all my games are running at above 60 maxed 4k whereas before it was in the 10-20fps range.

this is 4k maxed before i was getting 12fps now its 60 not sure if its locked at 60 or higher im still confused

60.png

im getting 4090 levels of performance, is this a miracle or something

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

are any of you guys up?

this is crazy, Im getting over 100 fps at 1080p and over 60 at 4k in all my games we need to find out whats causing this and it will be big news or nothing. but its worth finding out whats causing this as many many people will benefit. I kid you not im getting 4x performance while gaming. benchmarks are showing normal scores but in game its performing like a cray super computer. I can gather its a setting I changed. im using madddoggs tweaks and disabled vbs I changed a few setting sin nvidia profile app. im running basically stock. I changed the vbios, to 140w from 115w but its performing better than a 4090 desktop. I thought maybe it was running at a lower resolution so i changed it a few times and it looks very sharp and detailed and feels like 60fps so im at a loss for words. I can check what you want me to check I have basically every game and benchmark to test this. im going to make a backup of this and hopefully i can save it as is. 

how do I save every setting and revert back if i want to test out new windows settings sorry for being a noob

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled