Jump to content
NotebookTalk

All about Windows 11 news and announcements


Papusan
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Papusan said:

Yep, expect the development team will put in more work into make it even better for phones and tablets. A real hybrid beast. Want it bro @Mr. Fox @Ashtrix? Can it be even worse than Win 11 ? This smells as the real death for real desktop OS as we know it. 

 

I wonder what Cpu requirements Microsoft will land on for their next touch friendly OS disaster. Maybe 9th gen Intel and 5000 series Ryzen chips from AMD?

 

Windows 11 successor could already be in the works
 

Windows 12 development is expected to kick-off next month
https://www.techradar.com/news/windows-11-successor-could-already-be-in-the-works

They haven't done anything well since Windows 7 SP1. They have done nothing but fail since Windows 8, so I do not have any expectation that they will magically change that. I have no reason to believe they are capable of improvement at this point. Their definition of success matches my definition of failure.

  • Thumb Up 4

Wraith // EVGA Z690 Dark K|NGP|N | 13900K | EVGA 3090 K|NGP|N | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 1600 P2 | HC-500A Chiller | MO-RA3 360

Banshee // ASUS Strix Z690-E | 12900KS | EVGA 3060 Ti FTW3 | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 850 B5 | 1080 Nova Custom Loop

Half-Breed // Precision 17 7720 | 7920HQ (BGA filth) | Quadro P5000 16GB (MXM) | 32GB DDR4 || Grade A Off-Lease Refurb

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT | Team PremaMod @ HWBOT 

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

FOR SALE: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is getting out of hand. At least every 2nd posting consists of whining around. You don't like Windows 11, we get it. You don't have to repeat it over and over again. Tiresome, but somewhat hilarious as well.

 

Everyone in here is better than that, i am sure of it. But stop repeating yourself.

Clevo P670HP6-G @OBSIDIAN-PC (2017), 17,3"//GTX1060//i7-7700HQ//512GB M2.SSD, external 32" UHD Display (defying BGA haters since day 1)😋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, defcon42 said:

This topic is getting out of hand. At least every 2nd posting consists of bitching and whining around. You don't like Windows 11, we get it. You don't have to repeat it over and over again. Tiresome, but somewhat hilarious as well.

 

Everyone in here is better than that, i am sure of it. But stop repeating yourself.

All is free to post whatever they mean about Win 11 in this thread. Both their + and minuses about this Windows OS version. 

 

 

Microsoft Tests New Ways to Tell Users Their PC Shouldn't Be Running Windows 11 pcmag.com | Feb 22, 2021


A new watermark warning has appeared in the latest builds of the OS.

 

Microsoft show off their ugly face and try all ways to annoying their customers that won't follow their guidelines. Everything in the love to try push you to upgrade your +3 year old well functioning computers. They hope you will jump right into their M$ Store and buy their newesw disgusting 2 in 1 surface Jokebooks. Or buy something new from their partners. Everything is profit driven to last drop. The more they can screw you the more they will gain. 

 

I'm sure some don't bother with new features as “System requirements not met” watermark right into their face. 

microsoft unsupported pcs windows 11 watermark desktop2 news

 

Edit:
Here's the way to disable the watermark:
  • Open Registry Editor.
  • Navigate to the following location
  • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache
  • Change the value of SV2 to ‘0’.
  • Reboot.
  • Thumb Up 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, defcon42 said:

This topic is getting out of hand. At least every 2nd posting consists of bitching and whining around. You don't like Windows 11, we get it. You don't have to repeat it over and over again. Tiresome, but somewhat hilarious as well.

 

Everyone in here is better than that, i am sure of it. But stop repeating yourself.

 

Can you blame them? Win11 is cr*p at best, so why can't people express their frustration with it in a way they want, provided it does not break the forum's rules. Besides, if you see the content you don't like - isn't it easier to just skip it over and move on instead of telling others what they should or shouldn't write about?

  • Like 2

Serenity                    -> Dell Precision 7560
Millenium Falcon    -> Dell Precision 5530
Axiom                        -> Lenovo ThinkPad P52 (work)
Moldy Crow             -> Dell XPS 15 9550

Spoiler

Millenium Falcon: Dell Precision 5530
    i9-8950HK CPU
    2x16 GB DDR4 2,666 MHz
    1 TB SSD
    NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    UHD 3840 x 2160
    Ubuntu 20.04 / Windows 10 LTSC

Axiom: Lenovo ThinkPad P52
    i7-8850H
    2x32 GB DDR4
    1 TB SSD
    NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    UHD 3840x2160
    Windows 10 Pro

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes people that like, embrace or accept something get offended when hearing the opinions of those that oppose, object or disagree with them.  Unfortunately, it has become too common for the response to be taken personally and followed with an admonishment that the objectors need to be quiet. That is the cancel culture we live in today. Even folks that object to the cancel culture cancer can easily find themselves acting in that manner because it is becoming inordinately normal. I even have to stop myself sometimes because it is too easy to get caught in that trap. 

 

It is important that we all practice what we preach. I find the easiest way to toe the line is to remind myself that I actually don't give a rat's butt about who agrees or disagrees with me, and not to take it personal when someone expresses a different opinion. I also remind myself that nobody likes to be told that their baby is ugly. Windows 11 is a very ugly baby, even though some people find it adorable.

 

If this thread had been designed to serve as an echo chamber for Windows 11 fans to gather together and discuss why they like it so much, it would be inappropriate for the haters to jump in and start bashing it. But, this is a "news and announcements" thread. In that context, I think it is totally appropriate to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly. Anyone that doesn't recognize the fact that Windows 11 has introduced some significant and controversial changes that many rightfully find to be undesirable or unacceptable is either living in a bubble or not paying attention. I expect the division will only worsen when Windows 12 is dropped from their digital colon.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Bump 1

Wraith // EVGA Z690 Dark K|NGP|N | 13900K | EVGA 3090 K|NGP|N | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 1600 P2 | HC-500A Chiller | MO-RA3 360

Banshee // ASUS Strix Z690-E | 12900KS | EVGA 3060 Ti FTW3 | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 850 B5 | 1080 Nova Custom Loop

Half-Breed // Precision 17 7720 | 7920HQ (BGA filth) | Quadro P5000 16GB (MXM) | 32GB DDR4 || Grade A Off-Lease Refurb

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT | Team PremaMod @ HWBOT 

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

FOR SALE: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/7/2022 at 12:28 AM, Papusan said:

Yep, this tread is all about Win 11


@Mr. Fox @Ashtrix+++

2 min. in and this guy got it RIGHT!!!!!  OK finished watching and I'm gonna puke

  • Thumb Up 1
  • Haha 1

Alienware M18x R2 i7-3920xm-16GB DDR3-Quadro P4000  Alienware M17x R4 i7-3940XM 16GB DDR3-1866 Quadro P4000

Precision m6700 i7-3840QM - 16.0GB DDR3 - GTX 970M     Alienware M17x R4 i7-3940XM 32GB DDR3-1600 GTX 680M 120hz 3D
Precision m4700 i7-3610QM-8.00GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz-K2000M

GOBOXX SLM  G2721-i7-10875H RTX 3000-32GB ddr4(Gave to my Wife)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's how you can setup your Windows 11 device without an internet connection neowin.com

 

Soon after the launch of Win 11, users found multiple ways to bypass the requirement, but Microsoft was quick to close the loopholes. Now, as the company plans to make this mandatory for Windows 11 Pro users as well, a new method promises to help users' setup their devices without internet and using a local account. If you are one of the people who don't want to setup a Microsoft Account or don't have an internet connection.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Papusan I cannot help but wonder how people that do not have a working internet connection are going to read an internet article about how to set up Windows 11 without an internet connection?  🙂

  • Haha 1

Wraith // EVGA Z690 Dark K|NGP|N | 13900K | EVGA 3090 K|NGP|N | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 1600 P2 | HC-500A Chiller | MO-RA3 360

Banshee // ASUS Strix Z690-E | 12900KS | EVGA 3060 Ti FTW3 | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 850 B5 | 1080 Nova Custom Loop

Half-Breed // Precision 17 7720 | 7920HQ (BGA filth) | Quadro P5000 16GB (MXM) | 32GB DDR4 || Grade A Off-Lease Refurb

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT | Team PremaMod @ HWBOT 

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

FOR SALE: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

@Papusan I cannot help but wonder how people that do not have a working internet connection are going to read an internet article about how to set up Windows 11 without an internet connection?  🙂

I really hope people aren't so Stupid that they don't do their Due Dilligence before they plan to install Win 11 for the first time or doing an clean install 🙂 Everybody have phones today. In big or a small format. I hope they have learned how to use their phones.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Papusan said:

I really hope people aren't so Stupid that they don't do their Due Dilligence before they plan to install Win 11 for the first time or doing an clean install

 

Some do, but I fear that a lot of people don't actually research anything before installing a new version of Windoors. And with Microsoft using every conceivable trick to push the update on users, I think even more people will get hurt after the fact and won't even know they could avoid it.

  • Like 1

Serenity                    -> Dell Precision 7560
Millenium Falcon    -> Dell Precision 5530
Axiom                        -> Lenovo ThinkPad P52 (work)
Moldy Crow             -> Dell XPS 15 9550

Spoiler

Millenium Falcon: Dell Precision 5530
    i9-8950HK CPU
    2x16 GB DDR4 2,666 MHz
    1 TB SSD
    NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    UHD 3840 x 2160
    Ubuntu 20.04 / Windows 10 LTSC

Axiom: Lenovo ThinkPad P52
    i7-8850H
    2x32 GB DDR4
    1 TB SSD
    NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    UHD 3840x2160
    Windows 10 Pro

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, serpro69 said:

 

Some do, but I fear that a lot of people don't actually research anything before installing a new version of Windoors. And with Microsoft using every conceivable trick to push the update on users, I think even more people will get hurt after the fact and won't even know they could avoid it.

I think most of the sheeple do whatever their friends on Facepoot and Twatter tell them is cool and believe whatever they are told to believe. 

 

  • Thumb Up 1

Wraith // EVGA Z690 Dark K|NGP|N | 13900K | EVGA 3090 K|NGP|N | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 1600 P2 | HC-500A Chiller | MO-RA3 360

Banshee // ASUS Strix Z690-E | 12900KS | EVGA 3060 Ti FTW3 | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 850 B5 | 1080 Nova Custom Loop

Half-Breed // Precision 17 7720 | 7920HQ (BGA filth) | Quadro P5000 16GB (MXM) | 32GB DDR4 || Grade A Off-Lease Refurb

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT | Team PremaMod @ HWBOT 

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

FOR SALE: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Reciever said:

I think Linux may have some real potential drive coming up. Same scale as Windows? Im not that hopeful but at least for most gaming it might get more exposure than it otherwise would.

 

That would be nice, but I don't see it happening just yet. Microsoft needs to screw up a bit more for there to be a massive outflow of users to Linux. Maybe Windows 12? :classic_laugh:

 

Linux, even distros like Mint with a Cinnamon desktop, which has a very close "windows look and feel" to it, requires getting used to. And "change is hard", especially for an average non-techy user. I'm still trying to get my wife to move to Mint, but every time I bring it up - I get rebuffed with questions like "Does it have Excel? What about PowerPoint? And ... ?" And saying, yes, you can install a free alternative of MS Office does not help my case :classic_laugh: 

 

Gaming support in Linux has also been improving lately, but still isn't really there yet to be a full replacement for Win.

  • Thumb Up 2

Serenity                    -> Dell Precision 7560
Millenium Falcon    -> Dell Precision 5530
Axiom                        -> Lenovo ThinkPad P52 (work)
Moldy Crow             -> Dell XPS 15 9550

Spoiler

Millenium Falcon: Dell Precision 5530
    i9-8950HK CPU
    2x16 GB DDR4 2,666 MHz
    1 TB SSD
    NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    UHD 3840 x 2160
    Ubuntu 20.04 / Windows 10 LTSC

Axiom: Lenovo ThinkPad P52
    i7-8850H
    2x32 GB DDR4
    1 TB SSD
    NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    UHD 3840x2160
    Windows 10 Pro

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, serpro69 said:

 

That would be nice, but I don't see it happening just yet. Microsoft needs to screw up a bit more for there to be a massive outflow of users to Linux. Maybe Windows 12? :classic_laugh:

 

Linux, even distros like Mint with a Cinnamon desktop, which has a very close "windows look and feel" to it, requires getting used to. And "change is hard", especially for an average non-techy user. I'm still trying to get my wife to move to Mint, but every time I bring it up - I get rebuffed with questions like "Does it have Excel? What about PowerPoint? And ... ?" And saying, yes, you can install a free alternative of MS Office does not help my case :classic_laugh: 

 

Gaming support in Linux has also been improving lately, but still isn't really there yet to be a full replacement for Win.

Gaming support has improved massively since Steam has been putting time in it, but yeah otherwise completely cogent points. 

 

I like Pop_OS and have been dabbling with Manjaro XFCE for my thin clients so far its been pretty pleasant. These days I feel like I am fighting WIndows, where as with Linux I know I am just woefully ignorant.

  • Thumb Up 2
  • Like 2

Telegram / TS3Twitter

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/22/2022 at 3:18 AM, defcon42 said:

This topic is getting out of hand. At least every 2nd posting consists of whining around. You don't like Windows 11, we get it. You don't have to repeat it over and over again. Tiresome, but somewhat hilarious as well.

 

Everyone in here is better than that, i am sure of it. But stop repeating yourself.

On 2/21/2022 at 2:19 PM, Papusan said:

Yep, expect the development team will put in more work into make it even better for phones and tablets. A real hybrid beast. Want it bro @Mr. Fox @Ashtrix? Can it be even worse than Win 11 ? This smells as the real death for real desktop OS as we know it. 

 

I wonder what Cpu requirements Microsoft will land on for their next touch friendly OS disaster. Maybe 9th gen Intel and 5000 series Ryzen chips from AMD?

 

Windows 11 successor could already be in the works
 

Windows 12 development is expected to kick-off next month
https://www.techradar.com/news/windows-11-successor-could-already-be-in-the-works

 

My reaction of Windows 12...

 

 

On 2/22/2022 at 3:18 AM, defcon42 said:

This topic is getting out of hand. At least every 2nd posting consists of whining around. You don't like Windows 11, we get it. You don't have to repeat it over and over again. Tiresome, but somewhat hilarious as well.

 

Everyone in here is better than that, i am sure of it. But stop repeating yourself.

 

Its better than blindly defending the OS and accepting everything about it. Its not whining when you backup your criticisms with facts

 

Also Windows 10 should of stayed as the last Windows OS as planned.

  • Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1

Current Laptop:

Lenovo Legion 5: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 2.8Ghz (Boost: 4.2Ghz), 6GB Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660Ti GDDR6 Memory, 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz IPS display, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory, 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD, 1 TB Teamgroup MP34 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD, Windows 10 Home 21H2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2022 at 9:19 PM, Papusan said:

Yep, expect the development team will put in more work into make it even better for phones and tablets. A real hybrid beast. Want it bro @Mr. Fox @Ashtrix? Can it be even worse than Win 11 ? This smells as the real death for real desktop OS as we know it. 

 

I wonder what Cpu requirements Microsoft will land on for their next touch friendly OS disaster. Maybe 9th gen Intel and 5000 series Ryzen chips from AMD?

 

Windows 11 successor could already be in the works
 

Windows 12 development is expected to kick-off next month
https://www.techradar.com/news/windows-11-successor-could-already-be-in-the-works

The hybrid mess continue. Win 12 if it comes will be Win 11 but in new clothes.

 

windows-11-tablet-taskbar-graphic-1024x6

Windows 11 Build 22563 Brings Emoji 14.0 & Tablet-Optimized Taskbar (Available for ARM64 Too)

 

I'm sure people will enjoy next round of fantastic features as below. I wonder how long it will take before Microsoft make an new gen Win 10 phones.

Emoji14Samples-1024x190-1-740x137.webp

On 2/24/2022 at 1:19 AM, KING19 said:

 

My reaction of Windows 12...

 

Its better than blindly defending the OS and accepting everything about it. Its not whining when you backup your criticisms with facts

 

Also Windows 10 should of stayed as the last Windows OS as planned.

If win 10 was the last OS, we would get Win 11/12 shell and functionality but with Win 10 as number version. Not so sure that would be better for those of us that prefer Win 10 over the latest/coming touch friendly disaster branded Win 11/12. This is something to think about. I would hate that Win 10 was the last OS from Redmond. This means you wouldn't have Win 10 until EOL date in 2025. 

 

All you'll get forwards is OS intended for Microsoft products... 

 

New Windows 11 preview build brings improved taskbar for touch users

  • Thumb Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@PapusanI believe anything below 2019 CPU might be disallowed on W12.

I don't how many people might jump on Chrome Flex OS or Linux  just because they aren't stupid enough to throw the working product away!

BTW, is nvidia driver thread migrated? I tried newest driver 511 series on W10  and GPU performance was low while clocks were high along with GPU temps reaching 80C in Arkham Knight and FPS was terrible <40 FPS with Vsync enabled/disabled. In 511 series DCH driver I noticed RTSS not displaying GPU usage %age and current clock speed. Is that a bug or driver limitation?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Papusan said:

The hybrid mess continue. Win 12 if it comes will be Win 11 but in new clothes.

Windows 11 Build 22563 Brings Emoji 14.0 & Tablet-Optimized Taskbar (Available for ARM64 Too)

I'm sure people will enjoy next round of fantastic features as below.

Emoji14Samples-1024x190-1-740x137.webp

If win 10 was the last OS, we would get Win 11/12 shell and functionality but with Win 10 as number version. Not so sure that would be better for those of us that prefer Win 10 over the latest/coming touch friendly disaster branded Win 11/12. This is something to think about. I would hate that Win 10 was the last OS from Redmond. This means you wouldn't have Win 10 until EOL date in 2025. 

Microsoft is more keen to make more new useless tacky features and create new touch friendly OS than offer a reliable OS with functions you can trust. But why spend the money on that? Not fun make a reliable OS as making/re-design new Emoji's.

 

Microsoft Confirms Windows Wiping Tool Leaves User Data on Disk (Updated) tomshardware.com

 

A big security flaw for those wishing to clean a PC to pass it on.

 

Update 2/25/2022 6:57 PDT:

Microsoft has now confirmed data persistence issues after a wipe with Windows 10 and Windows 11 in an official post. Additional details have been added to the bottom of this story.
 

1 hour ago, Vasudev said:

@PapusanI believe anything below 2019 CPU might be disallowed on W12.

I don't how many people might jump on Chrome Flex OS or Linux  just because they aren't stupid enough to throw the working product away!

BTW, is nvidia driver thread migrated? I tried newest driver 511 series on W10  and GPU performance was low while clocks were high along with GPU temps reaching 80C in Arkham Knight and FPS was terrible <40 FPS with Vsync enabled/disabled. In 511 series DCH driver I noticed RTSS not displaying GPU usage %age and current clock speed. Is that a bug or driver limitation?

Hi Vasu. Haven't had time for that. I will put up a thread later when I have the time. Regarding windows OS in the whole... See link above. Disgusting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Vasudev said:

I don't how many people might jump on Chrome Flex OS or Linux  just because they aren't stupid enough to throw the working product away!

 

 

They could also just stay on Win10 :)

  • Thumb Up 1

Serenity                    -> Dell Precision 7560
Millenium Falcon    -> Dell Precision 5530
Axiom                        -> Lenovo ThinkPad P52 (work)
Moldy Crow             -> Dell XPS 15 9550

Spoiler

Millenium Falcon: Dell Precision 5530
    i9-8950HK CPU
    2x16 GB DDR4 2,666 MHz
    1 TB SSD
    NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    UHD 3840 x 2160
    Ubuntu 20.04 / Windows 10 LTSC

Axiom: Lenovo ThinkPad P52
    i7-8850H
    2x32 GB DDR4
    1 TB SSD
    NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    UHD 3840x2160
    Windows 10 Pro

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Windows 11 KB5010414 accidentally hides Start Menu, Microsoft responds windowslatest.com | Feb 28, 2022

Although the Start Menu is not flexible in Windows 11, it still allows users to quickly access the installed apps. The Start menu isn’t broken in Windows 11 KB5010414 update, but users have reported that the menu automatically hides when they hover over icons pinned to the taskbar.

 
 

According to Microsoft officials, this is not a ‘bug’. In fact, it is a design feature. Starting with KB5010414, Windows 11’s widgets board is now pinned to the left side of the taskbar and it can be launched when you hover over the icon. This seems to be causing a conflict where Start opens and then closes immediately. Not so sure new features is so much better than their self introduced bugs @Mr. Fox @Ashtrix 😀

 

Windows 11 KB5010414 breaks the Start menu
It seems the new Windows 11 update isn’t just messing with the Stat menu. Some users have also been experiencing issues with the taskbar where it will either not load or appear blank/blank.

  • Thumb Up 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Papusan said:

Windows 11 KB5010414 accidentally hides Start Menu, Microsoft responds windowslatest.com | Feb 28, 2022

Although the Start Menu is not flexible in Windows 11, it still allows users to quickly access the installed apps. The Start menu isn’t broken in Windows 11 KB5010414 update, but users have reported that the menu automatically hides when they hover over icons pinned to the taskbar.

 
 

According to Microsoft officials, this is not a ‘bug’. In fact, it is a design feature. Starting with KB5010414, Windows 11’s widgets board is now pinned to the left side of the taskbar and it can be launched when you hover over the icon. This seems to be causing a conflict where Start opens and then closes immediately. Not so sure new features is so much better than their self introduced bugs @Mr. Fox @Ashtrix 😀

 

Windows 11 KB5010414 breaks the Start menu
It seems the new Windows 11 update isn’t just messing with the Stat menu. Some users have also been experiencing issues with the taskbar where it will either not load or appear blank/blank.

Feature? They sound like Dell by saying it works as intended instead of fixing their messes. That reminds me of PeeWee Herman crashing on his bicycle, jumping up and saying, "I meant to do that."

Wraith // EVGA Z690 Dark K|NGP|N | 13900K | EVGA 3090 K|NGP|N | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 1600 P2 | HC-500A Chiller | MO-RA3 360

Banshee // ASUS Strix Z690-E | 12900KS | EVGA 3060 Ti FTW3 | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 850 B5 | 1080 Nova Custom Loop

Half-Breed // Precision 17 7720 | 7920HQ (BGA filth) | Quadro P5000 16GB (MXM) | 32GB DDR4 || Grade A Off-Lease Refurb

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT | Team PremaMod @ HWBOT 

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

FOR SALE: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2022 at 7:24 AM, Mr. Fox said:

Feature? They sound like Dell by saying it works as intended instead of fixing their messes. That reminds me of PeeWee Herman crashing on his bicycle, jumping up and saying, "I meant to do that."

I'm making an W11 ISO and trying in a VM before uploading to Mega since my PC doesn't support it officially, I noticed image editing especially adding updates/apps took 2-3x more time than W7/8.1/10.

  • Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Vasudev said:

I'm making an W11 ISO and trying in a VM before uploading to Mega since my PC doesn't support it officially, I noticed image editing especially adding updates/apps took 2-3x more time than W7/8.1/10.

Honestly, other than the more logical hierarchy of things in the Windows Control Panel, I cannot really identify anything else that I like or think is good about Windows 11. For the most part I think it is an abomination, both functionally and aesthetically.

  • Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

Wraith // EVGA Z690 Dark K|NGP|N | 13900K | EVGA 3090 K|NGP|N | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 1600 P2 | HC-500A Chiller | MO-RA3 360

Banshee // ASUS Strix Z690-E | 12900KS | EVGA 3060 Ti FTW3 | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA 850 B5 | 1080 Nova Custom Loop

Half-Breed // Precision 17 7720 | 7920HQ (BGA filth) | Quadro P5000 16GB (MXM) | 32GB DDR4 || Grade A Off-Lease Refurb

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT | Team PremaMod @ HWBOT 

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

FOR SALE: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use