Jump to content
NotebookTalk

Eban

Member
  • Posts

    728
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Eban

  1. Just out of curiosity what OS is your Ranger running? Nice upgrade BTW
  2. Now that is different
  3. I and several other would highly recommend this for whatever speakers you use
  4. My wife introduced me to Twenty One Pilots.....and her taste in music was really bizarre...I called her the B Side Girl! (If you can understand that term your old ) Twenty One Pilots - Heavy Dirty Soul
  5. NOT just Japan Albania appoints AI Minister https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/albania-appoints-chatbot-as-world-s-first-ai-government-minister/ar-AA1MVxqS
  6. Should be a setting in the BIOS to power USB ports when off. EDIT: Use the Legion toolkit to control USB ports and other stuff. https://github.com/BartoszCichecki/LenovoLegionToolkit/releases/tag/2.26.1
  7. Eban

    Astronomy

    Is this...? WTF is going on? I must have been asleep!
  8. This is just stupid but then again....Japan Japanese political party to install AI Leader. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/east-asia/japan-path-rebirth-political-party-ai-leader-5351881
  9. If you have micro soldering skills you could just replace the entire FFC clamp but its a pain. Last resort I guess would be hot glue...but personally I'd try more tape first. Bonne chance
  10. If McGuyver was here he'd use some duct tape...or electrical tape will do.
  11. This can't be real. Taiwan would be sitting next to a huge glowing radioactive pit if Pooh bear dared try that shit
  12. @Bullit You my friend have a hell of an eclectic taste in music! I like it
  13. Why we do NOT discuss politics. Narf
  14. Alcohol was my drug of choice when young...a couple beers and this at full volume after some stressful event. Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
  15. Since I was a kid I wanted to be Robinson Crusoe. Maybe thats why I like North American frontier stories and apocalypse movies. This thing they call civilisation has a lot of benefits, but more than a few drawbacks. Fsociety. Fpolitics. Fjob. F the rat race. But I guess I was never brave enough to just drop everything I worked for and go start again in the jungle. “Day by day we walk on, Our feet pressing The same earth Our fathers and our fathers’ fathers Walked day by day, While they walked on. Day by day we walk on, Hush, little ones, Don’t tell the earth We love her yet. We will sleep in her soon enough, But for now we walk on.”
  16. Oh I know what I want for Christmas I loved the first season, I hope they can pull it off again.
  17. I didn't (still don't) know if I should laugh or cry at this. BTW...AI is getting really scary
  18. For the best audio experience use full screen Eric Prydz - Call on Me https://notebooktalk.net/topic/364-improve-your-laptop-speakers-with-equalizer-apo-windows/#comment-55584
  19. I'd rather pay $20 to totally delete my browser history
  20. Oh my friend. Google Translate strikes again. I live in Japan and honestly would be totally riveted without Google Translate....however, It messes stuff up. A lot. I am sorry to report that your question is very confusing. Please try to translate single sentences and paste them in bullet form....its a pain I know.
  21. Nice one! @Mr. Fox Von Hootin Max
  22. Hack the planet Or just your robot vac https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-08-17/dreame-smartphone-app-vulnerable-to-hacking/105640808
  23. Lana Del Rey - video games Just a soulful song
  24. Well this is just crazy. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-07-11/age-verification-search-engines/105516256 Starts here, ends with big brother Edit is it real or AI BS...who can tell.
      • 3
      • Like
      • Thumb Up
  25. I agree. They need to improve A LOT....but every other month here we have some old granny/git forget which pedal is the brake and plow into a bunch of kids. Sure you could argue its a age related license problem. More public transport, better design on roads, blaa blaa....all comes down to money I guess.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use