NotebookTalk

cucubits

2 hours ago, TreeTopsRanch said:

I also want to thank you for bringing NBR back from the dead. But, I have a wish for future upgrade to this forum....When I click on a forum topic that I had visited previously, it always takes me to the top of the page so I have to scroll and scroll to find the last read item.  Some forums that I visit take me to the next item that was new so that I don't have to search for the lastest posting. Otherwise, much thanks for all the hard work and effort you are doing to keep this forum up and running.

We have reached out to Invision about this a couple of times and only got "use chrome" as a response. Obviously not too happy about that but its all I can offer from the dev's

• Like 1

Kinda why I was into the other forum that used an older looking software but was significantly more compatible and faster, but that went poof so I guess we can only cope.

Precision M4800 - i7 4810MQ, 32GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro M2200

Thinkpad T430 - i7 3630QM, 16GB RAM, Intel HD 4000, 1080p display mod

Main PC - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, 64GB RAM, RTX 2080 Ti