NotebookTalk

*Official Benchmark Thread* - Post it here or it didn't happen :D

Mr. Fox

3 hours ago, electrosoft said:

How much are you willing to spend and what are your expectations? The Dom Platz look righteous though.  I picked up a pair of Hynix sticks w/ heatsinks installed from gtz for sub $150 shipped because there is no way I'm dropping crazy money on DDR5 sticks this early in their maturation process. I did the same with DDR4 and DDR3 for the first few years after launch till they hit their stride then paid more.

I want to grab the Corsair 6600C32 sticks for around $300 ish with some discounts I have, and overclock them to 7,000Mhz on my Raptor lake 13900KF. From what I’ve gathered most 12900K’s hit IMC limits are 6800-6933. And the Unify-X would aid in this I am hoping. I imagine the raptor lake IMC is good. And I have seen a few people overclock the Corsair Hynix M die to at least 6933Mhz. 

I would sell my current memory and help recoup some of the funds. 

Some information I read, and it’s actually a great theory.

So it seems Intel is binning the 13900K for future 13900KS models to be sold. Both 13900K and 13900KS have IGP’s. Well, we are assuming they won’t bin within the 13900KF’s because it does not have a functional IGP. So, the chances of someone coming across a really good “KS” Level 13900KF may be there.    

^ This makes sense. But who actually knows how Intel does things. 

Just a thought.

2 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

I agree. The SK Hynix A-die is way too expensive right now, and the degree to which it would be beneficial is questionable.  @tps3443 I would say wait a while. I could not tell any difference in performance with SK Hynix M-die at 6800 versus the Samsung B-die you purchased with the mobo running at 6400. At 6400 and equivalent timings the M-die Hynix and Samsung B-die perform within a margin of error of the same. The only way I could measure a difference at 6800 was with a memory benchmark. I ran some game benchmarks, Cinebench and 3DMark and the difference was not really detectable. In most things the performance of the DDR4-4000 on my Strix D4 matches the performance of my DDR5-6800. I'd say when the A-die price falls to about what we are paying now for M-die it will be worth it at that point. 

If you are just wanting it for impressive memory benchmarks and don't mind paying a ridiculous amount for the A-die, then by all means do it just for shiggles. I want it for no reason other than the AIDA64 benchmark, but not bad enough that I would be dropping a bunch of money on it for the reasons stated above. The overpriced A-die is a very poor value and there is no bang for the buck at this point.

I can get some Corsair 6600C32 sticks for around $310 with a coupon code I’ve got from them. 

I’m after 7,000Mhz on Raptor Lake. Maybe more? Not sure how great the Hynix M die is. I mean, I’d probably only run this ram for a year like most of my stuff. 

Has anyone tested the 6600C32 sticks? Can they even hit 7000 reliably? Or is it all with silicon lottery with Hynix M die? I was hoping that Corsair 6600 C32 stuff is binned. 

• Thumb Up 1

13900KF

24 minutes ago, Reciever said:

@tps3443 please stop double-triple posting so often. Thanks.

It’s how the website is on Mobile iOS with my iPhone for some reason.

If I write a post and hit submit. I can see the post, and it’s there. Well, if I go to reply to someone on a whole new post and hit submit. It will merge it all in to my last post. 

It looks like I’m editing my post and adding it all to one single post lol. But I’m not. It’s something wrong with the forum. It just merges them all together.

If I close the website and re-open it and submit another post, it won’t do it. But I forget about the glitch and it happens sometimes. 

The above triple post was (3) separate post and (3) separate replies. But it merged them all in to one. 

13900KF

2 minutes ago, tps3443 said:

It’s how the website is on Mobile iOS with my iPhone for some reason.

If I write a post and hit submit. I can see the post, and it’s there. Well, if I go to reply to someone on a whole new post and hit submit. It will merge it all in to my last post. 

It looks like I’m editing my post and adding it all to one single post lol. But I’m not. It’s something wrong with the forum. It just merges them all together.

If I close the website and re-open it and submit another post, it won’t do it. But I forget about the glitch and it happens sometimes. 

That is me merging your multiple posts.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, tps3443 said:

Has anyone tested the 6600C32 sticks? Can they even hit 7000 reliably? Or is it all with silicon lottery with Hynix M die? I was hoping that Corsair 6600 C32 stuff is binned. 

I have no idea. I haven't seen anyone overclocking 32GB dual rank DDR5 modules, so you might be the $300 guinea pig. I also haven't seen anyone overclocking a 4-stick DDR5 setup. Seem like all of the overclocking, at least that I have noticed, is being done with single rank 16GB modules in a two-stick system.

• Thumb Up 2

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

11 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

I have no idea. I haven't seen anyone overclocking 32GB dual rank DDR5 modules, so you might be the $300 guinea pig. I also haven't seen anyone overclocking a 4-stick DDR5 setup. Seem like all of the overclocking, at least that I have noticed, is being done with single rank 16GB modules in a two-stick system.

DDR5 6600C32 is the fastest DDR5 you can buy right now. I figure it would OC really well. 

I was just curious if it’s worth buying with A-Die right around the corner. And can it run 7,000+

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE-DDR5-Memory---Black/p/CMK32GX5M2X6600C32

• Thumb Up 2

13900KF

36 minutes ago, tps3443 said:

DDR5 6600C32 is the fastest DDR5 you can buy right now. I figure it would OC really well. 

I was just curious if it’s worth buying with A-Die right around the corner. And can it run 7,000+

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE-DDR5-Memory---Black/p/CMK32GX5M2X6600C32

If it is M-die it has been binned for 6600 and it has an XMP profile with sloppy loose timings and costs more. I haven't seen an M-die kit that would not run 6800 fine. 7000 is usually doable as well with 1.500-1.600V depending on the silicon sample quality and the CPU bin quality. Part of it is dependent on the CPU silicon.

I have two generic M-die kits that have no XMP that perform identical to commercial RAM kits with XMP that cost 200% more than the generic sticks do. What I am saying is, you are probably throwing money away paying extra for the 6600 kit. My best advice is, if you are not going to wait for M-die and don't want to use the Corsair Vengeance 6000 kit, sell that and buy some generic green SK Hynix M-die sticks on eBay instead of throwing away money on branded memory that costs more and does nothing to improve the outcome. I paid $80 per stick for my generic memory and it works as well as, if not better than, the $400 TeamGroup Delta RGB memory kit.

Also, there is a lot different about DDR5. CL makes little difference in performance like it does with DDR4. I would recommend watching some of Buildzoid's DDR5 overclocking videos where he goes into this. A lot of what we learned from DDR4 does not apply to DDR5. The tRAS, tFAW, tREFI and other timings change performance more dramatically than CL, tRDC and tRP do.

The timings that end with "DR" (different rank) apply only to dual rank modules. Those that end in "DD" (different DIMM) apply only to a configuration with more than one DIMM per channel. So, values set for the timing ending in DR and DD do nothing on single rank two-DIMM setups. You can change those settings to anything you want to and they are ignored. I set all of the DR and DD timings to "1" and it is the same as setting them to "Auto" or something else.

• Thumb Up 2

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Whew, the 4090FE is definitely a thicc boi.....I still love the design and look of it though:

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

MelMel:  (Retrofit currently in progress)

2 hours ago, electrosoft said:

Whew, the 4090FE is definitely a thicc boi.....I still love the design and look of it though:

I think the Founders Edition will do it great vs AIB partners models (both in performance and cooling). This is first step to get rid of competition from its partners (keep up profits if sales drops). EVGA is already gone... Who next? Give the cards proper love will help them reach their goal faster. Very important now as times changes (people have less to spend on entertainments forwards). Aka offer more for less vs AIB partners.

The big question will be... Will they use good binned chips for own cards or sell them to the AIB partners to increase profits here and now. 

A bigger price difference between own cards and their partners who (need) use binned chips to sell out at higher MSRP will help Nvidia to grab more sales from the average Joe. Dang, double gain (higher profits from silicon and increased sales of own graphic cards). Yep, doing business is fun🙂

Business Monkeys GIF

ZOTAC confirms GeForce RTX 4090 pricing, from $1600 to $1700

ZOTAC-RTX4090-PRICE-1200x634.jpg

What we have seen with previous launches was that board partners have prioritized the production of the OC models, which resulted in very low supply of the cheapest SKUs. Hopefully, that will not be the case this time, and we will indeed see RTX 4090 at MSRP not just for one day, but for weeks to come.

The pricing from Zotac is something Asus really should learn from. 100$ extra for the better binned chips would be more like +200$ if you go with Asus.

• Thumb Up 2

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

nivyr0e9o1s91.png

• Thumb Up 2
  • Haha 3
Spoiler

The Beast Asus Z790 APEX | Intel i9 13900K | ASUS RTX 4090 Strix OC | 64gb DDR5 7466 CL34 Dual Rank A-Dies | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | Innocn 4K 160Hz Mini LED HDR1000 | LG 27GN950-B 4K 160Hz | Corsair 170i Elite LCD 420mm AIO | Corsair 7000D | EVGA 1600w T2

Little Beast EVGA Z690 DARK | Intel i9 13900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE | 32gb DDR5 SK Hynix DDR5 8000 CL36 A-Dies | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB | LG OLED C1 4K 120Hz G-Sync/FreeSync | Alienware AW2721D 1440p 240Hz G-Sync Ultimate | Corsair 115i Elite 280mm AIO | Lian Li 011 Dynamic | EVGA 1000w P6

4 hours ago, Papusan said:

I think the Founders Edition will do it great vs AIB partners models (both in performance and cooling). This is first step to get rid of competition from its partners (keep up profits if sales drops). EVGA is already gone... Who next? Give the cards proper love will help them reach their goal faster. Very important now as times changes (people have less to spend on entertainments forwards). Aka offer more for less vs AIB partners.

The big question will be... Will they use good binned chips for own cards or sell them to the AIB partners to increase profits here and now. 

A bigger price difference between own cards and their partners who (need) use binned chips to sell out at higher MSRP will help Nvidia to grab more sales from the average Joe. Dang, double gain (higher profits from silicon and increased sales of own graphic cards). Yep, doing business is fun🙂

Business Monkeys GIF

ZOTAC confirms GeForce RTX 4090 pricing, from $1600 to $1700

ZOTAC-RTX4090-PRICE-1200x634.jpg

What we have seen with previous launches was that board partners have prioritized the production of the OC models, which resulted in very low supply of the cheapest SKUs. Hopefully, that will not be the case this time, and we will indeed see RTX 4090 at MSRP not just for one day, but for weeks to come.

The pricing from Zotac is something Asus really should learn from. 100$ extra for the better binned chips would be more like +200$ if you go with Asus.

yes the FE look sleek and its best in class in terms of pricing....but warranty is just at minimum level (2 years) plus Nvidia is known for locking down its FE cards HARD in terms of vBios flashing. two factors I cannot ignore and why I very likely be going with Zotac and their 5 yr warranty. Thanks for linking the official prices btw! Gives me a better idea of what kinda price to expect in Europe, should be around 2050-2100€ and that means that Caseking is already overpricing their listed Zotac 4090 cards by a lot (i.e. Airo going for 2279€).

And yeah, Asus has completely lost their minds this time around....so far I havent seen ANYTHING justifying such insane prices for their skus, especially the Strix OC model. Anyone care to enlighten me here?

1 hour ago, Talon said:

nivyr0e9o1s91.png

LOL im literally just watching Roman's vid right now and thought to myself: holy crap, that card looks HUGE in his "tiny" hands! 😂

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1

Mine: Hyperion "Titan God of Heat, Heavenly Light, Power" (2022-24)
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (custom TG IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022-24)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

4 hours ago, Papusan said:

A bigger price difference between own cards and their partners who (need) use binned chips to sell out at higher MSRP will help Nvidia to grab more sales from the average Joe. Dang,

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition
Right out of the gate we've got NVIDIA's brand new GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition graphics card, which rocks a considerable amount of grunt -- not just in GPU silicon, but cooling technology, design, and more -- which shouldn't be a surprise. NVIDIA's in-house Founders Edition graphics cards are some of the best you can get, and I'm sure NVIDIA is keeping the best-binned AD102 GPUs for its own GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition 😉 Let's dive right in:

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/articles/10211/nvidia-geforce-rtx-4090-unboxed-fe-asus-rog-strix-msi-suprim-liquid/index.html

31 minutes ago, jaybee83 said:

yes the FE look sleek and its best in class in terms of pricing....but warranty is just at minimum level (2 years) plus Nvidia is known for locking down its FE cards HARD in terms of vBios flashing.

Yep, but I think also the Founders Edition will go above 450W. Equal as some of the better cards from the AIB partners. See also what I post about binning. With no Evga we won't see many cards will offer vBios worth to crosss-flash. We have KFA 2 who is in short Galaxy cards. And we know its not easy to get custom software/firmware from Galaxy. Only a very few get those in hands. I expect, seeing several reviews of all cards will be more important than ever. 

• Thumb Up 2

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

2 minutes ago, Papusan said:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition
Right out of the gate we've got NVIDIA's brand new GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition graphics card, which rocks a considerable amount of grunt -- not just in GPU silicon, but cooling technology, design, and more -- which shouldn't be a surprise. NVIDIA's in-house Founders Edition graphics cards are some of the best you can get, and I'm sure NVIDIA is keeping the best-binned AD102 GPUs for its own GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition 😉 Let's dive right in:

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/articles/10211/nvidia-geforce-rtx-4090-unboxed-fe-asus-rog-strix-msi-suprim-liquid/index.html

Yep, but I think also the Founders Edition will go above 450W. Equal as some of the better cards from the AIB partners. See also what I post about binning. With no Evga we won't see many cards will offer vBios worth to crosss-flash. We have KFA 2 who is in short Galaxy cards. And we know its not easy to get custom software/firmware from Galaxy. Only a very few get those in hands. 

this whole "keeping binned chips for themselves" has so far only been rumours, any hard facts / sources to actually back that up? definitely not enough for me to splurge on an FE card 😅

same with the wattage, so far only rumours that cards "might" go above 450W. ive heard that basically all cards are actually designed for 600+W but that last minute Nvidia puiled the decision and reduced TDP to 450W. still, we dont know yet what the actually reachable TDP max will be for FE and AIB cards.

as for custom / high wattage vbios versions, they tend to leak out sooner or later, so not really worried about accessibility 😄 

• Thumb Up 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (custom TG IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

11 minutes ago, jaybee83 said:

this whole "keeping binned chips for themselves" has so far only been rumours, any hard facts / sources to actually back that up? definitely not enough for me to splurge on an FE card 😅

same with the wattage, so far only rumours that cards "might" go above 450W. ive heard that basically all cards are actually designed for 600+W but that last minute Nvidia puiled the decision and reduced TDP to 450W. still, we dont know yet what the actually reachable TDP max will be for FE and AIB cards.

as for custom / high wattage vbios versions, they tend to leak out sooner or later, so not really worried about accessibility 😄 

Put it the other way... 4090 FE was rumored to have 3 x 8-pin PCIe power adapter due 450W target. But got 4 x 8-pin PCIe power adapter. Either for more wattage than the rumored 450W or less fire (reduced chance to be sued)😄

14 minutes ago, Papusan said:

Put it the other way... 4090 FE was rumored to have 3 x 8-pin PCIe power adapter due 450W target. But got 4 x 8-pin PCIe power adapter. Either for more wattage than the rumored 450W or less fire (reduced chance to be sued)😄

keeping a lookout on any new info 🙂 as will all of us here, surely! 😁

• Thumb Up 1

I decided to cancel the 13900K pre-order. Not because I do not want it, but because I don't want to spend any money on it. Will see what the KS brings and the price of it 

• Thumb Up 7

2 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I decided to cancel the 13900K pre-order. Not because I do not want it, but because I don't want to spend any money on it. Will see what the KS brings and the price of it 

Probably for the best, wasn't there some rumors about Intel hedt parts making another round? Might be more up your alley but of course also a bit of a steep pricing curve. 

• Thumb Up 1

8 minutes ago, Reciever said:

Probably for the best, wasn't there some rumors about Intel hedt parts making another round? Might be more up your alley but of course also a bit of a steep pricing curve. 

I don't really do anything competitive any more because I don't have spare time for it. And, at the rate things are going tits up with Brandon and his insane clown posse I need to spend less, save more, or plan on not  retiring until age 80 or 90, or maybe never. If that situation changes, then I can reevaluate 

• Thumb Up 2

I’m actually highly considering grabbing a RTX4090 on launch day to go with my 13900KF. I’d probably grab the cheapest one I can get my hands on. I’m selling a few things to hopefully grab one. I feel like stock will be good. And the performance improvements are really awesome. 

I play 2560x1440P how overkill a 4090 actually is. 

If I can sell my 3090 Kingpin Hydro Copper 24GB for around $1,000, I’ll grab one. 

• Thumb Up 1
  • Bump 2

13900KF

44 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I don't really do anything competitive any more because I don't have spare time for it. And, at the rate things are going tits up with Brandon and his insane clown posse I need to spend less, save more, or plan on not  retiring until age 80 or 90, or maybe never. If that situation changes, then I can reevaluate 

There is always the retro benching, probably lighter on the wallet overall save for the cost of your sanity looking for old waterblocks. I have been thinking to start figuring out how to solder and see what interesting things can be done going that route. 

Problem is its sitting pretty far back in the line of things to do lol

• Thumb Up 2

40 minutes ago, Reciever said:

There is always the retro benching, probably lighter on the wallet overall save for the cost of your sanity looking for old waterblocks. I have been thinking to start figuring out how to solder and see what interesting things can be done going that route. 

Problem is its sitting pretty far back in the line of things to do lol

What hardware is considered Retro? How old does it have to be? 

13900KF

13 minutes ago, tps3443 said:

What hardware is considered Retro? How old does it have to be? 

Below 1080. 1080 and above will be too expensive if you only bench for points and don't use it for gaming. Even an 980 Ti or 1070 is still expensive for this type hobby. 

• Thumb Up 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Exactly my thoughts. I'm going to sit back and wait.

I'll just have to suck it up eventually before November 28th when WoW Dragonflight launches and break down my system and install the EVGA Z690 Classified vs pick up a 13900k and run both in tandem for awhile.

X3D and KS are coming sooner than later in 2023.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

MelMel:  (Retrofit currently in progress)