NotebookTalk

*Official Benchmark Thread* - Post it here or it didn't happen :D

Mr. Fox

Hey everyone! So, my brand new from Evga 1300G+ PSU fizzled out yesterday. It made a loud POP noise and a PSHHHHHHHTTT right after. And you could see a small amount of smoke, and smell a heavy odor of burning going on. It was totally dead. I was worried about it bring other components with it to the grave. Fortunately, I ordered a brand new Evga 1300P+ it was $270 bucks this time. This one is identical to the 1300G+, only it is platinum rated instead of gold rated. Both have the larger C19 power cable. I hooked up the new one, and all is WELL!!!

I’m returning my 1300G+ For a refund. That PSU was like $220 bucks with taxes. So, I’ll be happy to get that back or have it replaced at least. 

Before my PSU cooked it’s self. I turned it off via the PSU switch, and immediately back on. This caused some sort of irreversible fit within the unit, and just killed it. 

You can clearly see my tool of choose and that would be any sort of utensil on hand.

98F05A19-0D65-4799-84E9-8BC5D6E30515.jpeg

• Thumb Up 5

13900KF

19 hours ago, Tenoroon said:

I apologize that this is a bit off-topic, but for those who have sold on Feebay, if someone says what you sold them is "incorrect" or "broken," does Ebay revoke the money that was paid to you by the buyer, or do they just give the money back and lose however much was the item costed? I ask this because I'm going to list my 980m on Ebay soon, but I'm super paranoid about someone claiming that "its broken" or "it doesn't work." I personally know it works, and I just want to sell it, get the money, and be done with it.

All you can do is make sure, as a seller, to document everything and when you list it take clear pictures front and back, list exactly and make sure to do bench marks, GPU-Z, HWInfo, etc... and post a full screen shot showing time and date that it works.

You can also say you will doing one more QA run after bought so the seller (and ebay) has full proof the card is in 100% working order.

Once boxed up, take a picture of the package to send to the buyer so they know what to expect. ship via USPS and make sure it has insurance and signature required if you want double protection. Make sure to use eBay's shipping generation services for an extra layer.

Make sure to state you are not responsible for incompatibilities  so please message if you're not sure.

You could say "seller does not accept returns" but if they open a case that it is defective or not as described they are most likely going to get a refund out of it. Of course if you say 30 day return policy they can return it for any reason including incompatibilities.

Even after someone purchases it, if you have no confidence or zero confidence in the buyer it is worth it to take a potential feedback strike and cancel the sale versus send it off. I've messaged some buyers and asked specific questions to make sure they know what they're doing and which system.

Which make and model of 980m is it and how much are you asking?

• Thumb Up 3

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

MelMel:  (Retrofit currently in progress)

19 hours ago, Reciever said:

I only buy from ebay, I dont sell there anymore. Last 2-3 transactions are from people that actively tried to scam me. You cant even really leave negative feedback as ebay tends to remove it with the right line of inquiry.

A seller was able to remove my feedback stating that i held the feedback hostage in the transaction. They sold me a dead P750ZM board and wanted to know what they could to make it right. I said a working P750ZM board, they took that to ebay and removed the transaction from my purchase history.

Not a fan.

Buying and selling online is a constant case of due diligence and even then sometimes you can get zinged. I've been buying and selling on eBay for almost 24yrs now (yikes!) and I've definitely run into unethical buyers and sellers regardless of feedback rating.

Were you able to get a working board or a refund?

What the seller did was purposely lead the question after negative feedback was left. Usually they phrase it like, "What can I do to make it right and get the negative feedback removed?" Depending on how you answer they can go to ebay and claim feedback extortion. If you answered in anyway that relates to, "I'd like a working board. I would update my feedback accordingly" that is definitely going to end with Feedback removal. The right way to answer is, "Feedback has nothing to do with this so please do not involve it in our communication" or similar.

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

1 hour ago, tps3443 said:

Hey everyone! So, my brand new from Evga 1300G+ PSU fizzled out yesterday. It made a loud POP noise and a PSHHHHHHHTTT right after. And you could see a small amount of smoke, and smell a heavy odor of burning going on. It was totally dead. I was worried about it bring other components with it to the grave. Fortunately, I ordered a brand new Evga 1300P+ it was $270 bucks this time. This one is identical to the 1300G+, only it is platinum rated instead of gold rated. Both have the larger C19 power cable. I hooked up the new one, and all is WELL!!!

I’m returning my 1300G+ For a refund. That PSU was like $220 bucks with taxes. So, I’ll be happy to get that back or have it replaced at least. 

Before my PSU cooked it’s self. I turned it off via the PSU switch, and immediately back on. This caused some sort of irreversible fit within the unit, and just killed it. 

You can clearly see my tool of choose and that would be any sort of utensil on hand.

98F05A19-0D65-4799-84E9-8BC5D6E30515.jpeg

Didn't want to pony up for the full on 1600w model for future fun? 😁

My last experience with an EVGA 1300 G+ was an open box from Amazon that was clearly used for much time and clearly dead. It went right back.

• Thumb Up 1

21 minutes ago, electrosoft said:

All you can do is make sure, as a seller, to document everything and when you list it take clear pictures front and back, list exactly and make sure to do bench marks, GPU-Z, HWInfo, etc... and post a full screen shot showing time and date that it works.

You can also say you will doing one more QA run after bought so the seller (and ebay) has full proof the card is in 100% working order.

Once boxed up, take a picture of the package to send to the buyer so they know what to expect. ship via USPS and make sure it has insurance and signature required if you want double protection. Make sure to use eBay's shipping generation services for an extra layer.

Make sure to state you are not responsible for incompatibilities  so please message if you're not sure.

You could say "seller does not accept returns" but if they open a case that it is defective or not as described they are most likely going to get a refund out of it. Of course if you say 30 day return policy they can return it for any reason including incompatibilities.

Even after someone purchases it, if you have no confidence or zero confidence in the buyer it is worth it to take a potential feedback strike and cancel the sale versus send it off. I've messaged some buyers and asked specific questions to make sure they know what they're doing and which system.

Which make and model of 980m is it and how much are you asking?

I appreciate the in depth analysis 🙂

Its the Clevo 980m from my P870DM-G, it has the G-Sync vBIOS which may limit compatibility but oh well. My goal is to list and sell it for $180, but fees will make that closer to around $150. I've ran some benchmarks and everything is fine about it, I plan on keeping it in here until I need to ship it out.

• Thumb Up 3

Clevo P870TM-G: Core i7 8700k @ 4.8ghz | Clevo GTX 1080 | 32gb HyperX DDR4 @ 3200mhz | 17" 1440p 120hz B173QTN01.0 Screen | 256gb Samsung 850 EVO | 500gb WD Blue SSD | 1tb Samsung 870 QVO | 2tb Seagate 5400rpm HDD | Prema BIOS

Alienware 17 R1: Core i7 4710mq @ 3.619ghz 741 CBR15 (834 CBR15 @ 4.213ghz) | Dell GTX 860m | 16gb HyperX DDR3L @ 2133mhz | 17" 3D 120hz LTN173HT02-T01 Screen | 256gb mSATA SSD

Asus Zephyrus G14: Ryzen 7 4800hs @ 4.2ghz | GTX 1650 | 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz | 14" 120hz LM140LF1F01 Screen | 512gb NVME SSD

On 2/23/2022 at 3:49 PM, Mr. Fox said:

OK. Talked to my wonderful wife. She agreed, but it's going to cost me some favors.

12900K - SP92

MSI MEG Z690 Unify-X

TeamGroup 6200 CL38-38-38-78 with Hynix IC

• Moving Z490 Dark components to work computer case
  • Selling Z490 Strix with 4000 B-die RAM and 10850K SP84 CPU

CPU.jpg

CPU2.jpg

RAM.jpg

Mobo.JPG

Screenshot_20220223-185722__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220223-185652__01.jpg

One life to live!

Enjoy it. You deserve it.

I personnally been shopping ELECTRIC cars (lol) no later then last month i was totally against it. Seems i changed my mind. Going for the Kia EV6 GT line 2.  Little over my budget but wife agreed. FUNNY how we need our wifes to contol ourserfes when it comes to spending money.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, electrosoft said:

Didn't want to pony up for the full on 1600w model for future fun? 😁

My last experience with an EVGA 1300 G+ was an open box from Amazon that was clearly used for much time and clearly dead. It went right back.

Yeah I have no need for the 1600 watt unit. The 1300+ series is really fantastic based on what they can do. Mine was retail sealed  and was shipped by EVGA. So, no reason for it to die like that. When it did die, it was probably under a 100 watt load if that even.

I am pretty sure just the fuse inside popped inside. Not sure why though?. 

For now, the 1300P+ platinum unit with C19 will do!! 

I think I was just unlucky, and it can happen sometimes. Glad it’s an Evga product though. It’s easy to get a new one in its place. 

If you take a look at their 1300G+/1600G+/2000G+ they are all identical weight and dimensions. I have no doubt the smaller units can hold up to very high levels just fine. Amazon also has some bad reviews of these units failing. And even taking thousands of dollars of hardware with it. First time a brand new PSU has just fizzled out on me before. 

CB6FEC7A-C424-4CC3-A767-1FBB24ECCDD2.jpeg

• Thumb Up 4
  • Bump 1

13900KF

27 minutes ago, electrosoft said:

Buying and selling online is a constant case of due diligence and even then sometimes you can get zinged. I've been buying and selling on eBay for almost 24yrs now (yikes!) and I've definitely run into unethical buyers and sellers regardless of feedback rating.

Were you able to get a working board or a refund?

What the seller did was purposely lead the question after negative feedback was left. Usually they phrase it like, "What can I do to make it right and get the negative feedback removed?" Depending on how you answer they can go to ebay and claim feedback extortion. If you answered in anyway that relates to, "I'd like a working board. I would update my feedback accordingly" that is definitely going to end with Feedback removal. The right way to answer is, "Feedback has nothing to do with this so please do not involve it in our communication" or similar.

I had been using ebay for maybe 13 years? Something close that anyways. 

I had left a negative feedback after the board was determined to be dead due to a blown component was found. The issue was I didnt have the skills/ability to make that determination myself as I had already sent the board to @DaMafiaGamer across the pond who couldnt source one for a reasonable price point. 

I remember stating that there is no recourse, I didnt even open a case. They simply sold me a pre-owned board that was actually DOA. Finally after enough pestering I said that if they wanted positive feedback , they should've sent a working pre-owned board, not a DOA unit for parts or repair. Thats when the negative feedback was removed, the listing and purchase deleted (or hidden from view), with no ability to appeal.

Ebay needs the sellers to look reputable while also signaling that the buyers are always in the right. I only buy local lately unless its one of you fine gentleman (or lady).

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Reciever said:

I had been using ebay for maybe 13 years? Something close that anyways. 

I had left a negative feedback after the board was determined to be dead due to a blown component was found. The issue was I didnt have the skills/ability to make that determination myself as I had already sent the board to @DaMafiaGamer across the pond who couldnt source one for a reasonable price point. 

I remember stating that there is no recourse, I didnt even open a case. They simply sold me a pre-owned board that was actually DOA. Finally after enough pestering I said that if they wanted positive feedback , they should've sent a working pre-owned board, not a DOA unit for parts or repair. Thats when the negative feedback was removed, the listing and purchase deleted (or hidden from view), with no ability to appeal.

Ebay needs the sellers to look reputable while also signaling that the buyers are always in the right. I only buy local lately unless its one of you fine gentleman (or lady).

Yep, that type of phrasing will do it. Even that tenuous association between feedback left and getting a working board in that statement will get most negative feedback removed even if you were the clear victim in this transaction. 😢

40 minutes ago, tps3443 said:

Yeah I have no need for the 1600 watt unit. The 1300+ series is really fantastic based on what they can do. Mine was retail sealed  and was shipped by EVGA. So, no reason for it to die like that. When it did die, it was probably under a 100 watt load if that even.

I am pretty sure just the fuse inside popped inside. Not sure why though?. 

For now, the 1300P+ platinum unit with C19 will do!! 

I think I was just unlucky, and it can happen sometimes. Glad it’s an Evga product though. It’s easy to get a new one in its place. 

If you take a look at their 1300G+/1600G+/2000G+ they are all identical weight and dimensions. I have no doubt the smaller units can hold up to very high levels just fine. Amazon also has some bad reviews of these units failing. And even taking thousands of dollars of hardware with it. First time a brand new PSU has just fizzled out on me before. 

CB6FEC7A-C424-4CC3-A767-1FBB24ECCDD2.jpeg

whats with the picture of the gun you a tough guy or something?

• Haha 1
  • Bump 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

1 hour ago, electrosoft said:

Yep, that type of phrasing will do it. Even that tenuous association between feedback left and getting a working board in that statement will get most negative feedback removed even if you were the clear victim in this transaction. 😢

Yeah its why I dont buy from ebay outside of something obscure. I have had better experiences buying from middlemen companies for alibaba and other such sites. You could say Im jaded, but my patience for people/companies scamming me is finite.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tps3443 said:

Amazon also has some bad reviews of these units failing. And even taking thousands of dollars of hardware with it. First time a brand new PSU has just fizzled out on me before. 

See you as a lucky guy🙂 Not fun have to replace the whole PC due a failed PSU.

you just got lucky colt 45 GIF by Soul Train

Below 47.0 ns in latency

https://hwbot.org/submission/4941106_papusan_aida64___memory_read_ddr5_sdram_111430_points?recalculate=true

2652214.jpg

AIDA 3300 + BCLK 102.5 - 111,31  - 47,4ns.PNG

• Like 4

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

16 hours ago, Rage Set said:

Lol. I think he's just a proud American who believes in his rights. 😉

Amen to that! More firearms in the hands of law-abiding citizens makes for a safer country, and one that is less likely to become a dictatorship. It is really true that if guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns. And, let's be honest. Sometimes "insurrection" is just the right thing to do. This nation was founded on it, and the possibility of it happening is useful to the extent that it keeps government in its proper place. The thing that was called an insurrection in January of last year was not.

Well, the Unify-X is all set up and waiting for the CPU and RAM to arrive.

Unify-X.jpg

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2
  • Bump 1

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

I haven't had a lot of time to tinker, but ran this real quick...

aGlV644.png

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 5

Maximus Z790 Apex ~ 13900K ~ MSI 4090 Suprim X ~ G.Skill Trident Z5 7800 Mhz ~ 1TB Samsung 980 Pro ~ Thermaltake 1650W GF3 ~ AACH100HP Water Chiller ~ Praxis Wet Bench Flat

MSI MEG X570S Unify-X MAX ~ 5950X ~ GTX 1070 ~ G.Skill 3200 Mhz ~ 500GB Samsung 980 Pro ~ Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO Tempered Glass ~ Thermaltake 650W ~ 

Hwbot Profile

23 hours ago, Rage Set said:

Lol. I think he's just a proud American who believes in his rights. 😉

I'm not a huge fan, but I believe it's a Bible verse that I would hope for, the meek will inherit the Earth.

Those who have swords, and keep them sheithed will inherit the earth, which is either another translation or interpretation.

That is something I can get behind, not big on religion but lessons come from many sources. 🙂

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2

On 2/26/2022 at 7:59 PM, Mr. Fox said:

Hey Brother John good to see you. Now I am playing catch up on the thread. I've been sick all day and spent most of the day sleeping, and when I wasn't asleep I've been stuck in the bathroom. Not a fun day.

So yeah the motherboard is here. The CPU and memory should be delivered on Monday, as FedEx does not deliver to home addresses on weekends unless the shipper pays extra for it.

If I feel better by Sunday afternoon I'll go ahead and get everything else set up on the Wetbench while waiting.

I hear ya. I was a bit under the weather for the last few days, but nothing serious. Just a common cold. Hope you feel better.

I already like this board better than my extreme, not so sure against the Apex or the Kingpin Dark, but time will tell.

• Like 4

Maximus Z790 Apex ~ 13900K ~ MSI 4090 Suprim X ~ G.Skill Trident Z5 7800 Mhz ~ 1TB Samsung 980 Pro ~ Thermaltake 1650W GF3 ~ AACH100HP Water Chiller ~ Praxis Wet Bench Flat

MSI MEG X570S Unify-X MAX ~ 5950X ~ GTX 1070 ~ G.Skill 3200 Mhz ~ 500GB Samsung 980 Pro ~ Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO Tempered Glass ~ Thermaltake 650W ~ 

Hwbot Profile

33 minutes ago, johnksss said:

I hear ya. I was a bit under the weather for the last few days, but nothing serious. Just a common cold. Hope you feel better.

I already like this board better than my extreme, not so sure against the Apex or the Kingpin Dark, but time will tell.

I got the CPU and RAM a couple of hours ago. I like it, but there is a lot to learn. MSI BIOS and 12th Gen are both new to me. This seems like a really good CPU sample. Voltage needs seem low.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am much better than I was, but still having some issues that require frequent dashes to the bathroom.

• Like 5

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I got the CPU and RAM a couple of hours ago. I like it, but there is a lot to learn. MSI BIOS and 12th Gen are both new to me. This seems like a really good CPU sample. Voltage needs seem low.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am much better than I was, but still having some issues that require frequent dashes to the bathroom.

I left out that part about going to the restroom. lol

Yes, there is quite a bit to go though. I'm wonder if not having the extra power to the board is going to make a really big difference.

Did you cpu come with the original box? if so, does it have any numbers on it?

Edit: did yours come with the over clock module?

Hwbot Profile

Where did you guys get your 1700 cpu block kits from? I know I can pay a penny to EK for the mount but it will take awhile to get. I'm looking at the 1700 CPU blocks from EK

Connecticut Citizens Defense League: Carry On!

31 minutes ago, johnksss said:

I left out that part about going to the restroom. lol

😄- I figured any more detail than that would be TMI...

Yes, there is quite a bit to go though. I'm wonder if not having the extra power to the board is going to make a really big difference.

Do you mean the PCIe auxilliary connection? If so, I wondered the same. I hope it can handle the demands of the 3090 KINGPIN on the PCIe slots.

Did you cpu come with the original box? if so, does it have any numbers on it?

Yes, I will upload a photo later tonight after dinner and TV with Mrs. Fox

Edit: did yours come with the over clock module?

Yes, but I haven't figured out how to turn it on yet. It is plugged in, but doesn't seem to do anything. I will have to look at the manual. Probably user error on my part

I haven't really done any tuning yet and I will definitely need to use the chiller and maybe some liquid metal if not a delid. I basically arbitrarily decided to set multis for P and E cores, didn't touch cache yet, and chose 1.300V to start for the CPU and then applied the XMP profile with 1.350V on the RAM. I don't even know if this is good, because I haven't really been studying 12900K benchmark that close yet.

11090.jpg

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 4
  • Bump 1

9 minutes ago, Rage Set said:

Where did you guys get your 1700 cpu block kits from? I know I can pay a penny to EK for the mount but it will take awhile to get. I'm looking at the 1700 CPU blocks from EK

The OptimusPC blocks don't require a kit. They are pre-compatible. They use individual bolts with large nuts on the underside of the mobo, with no backplate. That said, I like using a backplate, and also have used one on all of my systems. So, I ordered an EKWB Quantum Velocity backplate on Amazon. The bolt threads are the wrong size on the Optimus kit. So, I can't use it with the bolts from OptimusPC. If you want it you can have it, just pay the shipping USPS Priority. I ordered the kit from EKWB today so it would have the correct size bolts, but I don't actually need it to use my system with the hardware provided by OptimusPC. I just like the extra integrity of having the backplate to relieve pressure on the motherboard around the bolt holes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

😄- I figured any more detail than that would be TMI...

Do you mean the PCIe auxilliary connection? If so, I wondered the same. I hope it can handle the demands of the 3090 KINGPIN on the PCIe slots.

Yes, I will upload a photo later tonight after dinner and TV with Mrs. Fox

Yes, but I haven't figured out how to turn it on yet. It is plugged in, but doesn't seem to do anything. I will have to look at the manual. Probably user error on my part

I haven't really done any tuning yet and I will definitely need to use the chiller and maybe some liquid metal if not a delid. I basically arbitrarily decided to set multis for P and E cores, didn't touch cache yet, and chose 1.300V to start for the CPU and then applied the XMP profile with 1.350V on the RAM. I don't even know if this is good, because I haven't really been studying 12900K benchmark that close yet.

11090.jpg

As long as it's turned on in the bios it will work. It controls either bclk or multipliers, over clock retry and over clock save boot. Also clear cmos.

Yes, was thinking about auxiliary power.

Cool, thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Hwbot Profile

1 hour ago, Rage Set said:

I got mine from Microcenter. It's and EK, but also my other blocks fit as well. This board I haven't added the backplate just yet.

• Like 1

Hwbot Profile