NotebookTalk

*Official Benchmark Thread* - Post it here or it didn't happen :D

Mr. Fox

Brorther @Reciever did you get all of the parts installed yet? Looking forward to seeing a benchmark run or two from you.

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

Brorther @Reciever did you get all of the parts installed yet? Looking forward to seeing a benchmark run or two from you.

It's going to be a little while yet before I have the time to fully engage that little project. Need to make a few more purchases as well since a majority of my parts are from Dell stations which are all proprietary. 

Once I have everything ill make a bit of a build log and we can have some fun then :) promise! 

• Thumb Up 4

Screenshot-80.png
Managed 6700 even with a overclock and cleaning of my vents, cpu score is about where it should be now

BTW it was stock but at 4k, was curious how this at 4k compares to my old laptop at 1080p

• Thanks 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

I have created a new monster. It can swallow the Praxis Wetbench whole, LOL. It will literally fit inside of this chassis.

XzTpqQZ.jpg
oHEyLNF.jpg
fdxVCjL.jpg
GvLyzSC.jpg

• Thumb Up 4
  • Like 3

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Is that tubing meant to appear frosted? I must admit I kind of like that appearance. 

I have been having difficulty determining how I am going to build things out after having moved into a new house. I may end up keeping one of the Dell workstations for VM practice and things of that nature. 

The main issue at hand is not wasting this wonderful opportunity that Mr. Fox has allowed to fall my way. It would be such a waste to have that bundle work only for mining.

For now I would like for this to replace my laptop as the daily driver, increase my mining potential, increase my storage for plex and also of course, some gaming! Probably be one of my 5700xt's until I find something more proper like a 6xxx that doesn't do as well for mining. 

This little project will likely take place before summer is in full swing. Because of what I want to consolidate its not going to to be pretty (because I'm a cheapskate) but it will do what I want it to (hopefully). 

• Thumb Up 1
  • Bump 2

I wonder where they got their inspiration from. 

image.png.fdaf1cce8690e6ff12356adab4302da1.png

This chassis looks more like a fish aquarium... Hyte Y60 Review: Windowed and Warm
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/hyte-y60

I expect it is easy to fix this chassis to look more as a real fish aquarium. Just buy som plastic foil from a zooo shop 🙂 And it won't hamper the cooling, LOOL

• Thumb Up 3
  • Haha 2

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

6 hours ago, Reciever said:

Is that tubing meant to appear frosted? I must admit I kind of like that appearance. 

I have been having difficulty determining how I am going to build things out after having moved into a new house. I may end up keeping one of the Dell workstations for VM practice and things of that nature. 

The main issue at hand is not wasting this wonderful opportunity that Mr. Fox has allowed to fall my way. It would be such a waste to have that bundle work only for mining.

For now I would like for this to replace my laptop as the daily driver, increase my mining potential, increase my storage for plex and also of course, some gaming! Probably be one of my 5700xt's until I find something more proper like a 6xxx that doesn't do as well for mining. 

This little project will likely take place before summer is in full swing. Because of what I want to consolidate its not going to to be pretty (because I'm a cheapskate) but it will do what I want it to (hopefully). 

The tubing is getting old and that is why it has that frosted look, but I like it as well. I am running Prestone automotive coolant/anti-freeze in it and that also affects the appearance. I am very excited to see what you build with the parts. It would make an excellent daily driver and that is what it was for me, too. It also overclocks very  nicely.

5 hours ago, Papusan said:

I wonder where they got their inspiration from. 

image.png.fdaf1cce8690e6ff12356adab4302da1.png

This chassis looks more like a fish aquarium... Hyte Y60 Review: Windowed and Warm
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/hyte-y60

I expect it is easy to fix this chassis to look more as a real fish aquarium. Just buy som plastic foil from a zooo shop 🙂 And it won't hamper the cooling, LOOL

I saw that one before I purchased the Level 20 XT. It caught my eye because it looked nice, but I determined it was too small after looking into the specs. The pendulum swing the other direction. The Level 20 XT is gigantic. It is borderline too big. It would not even fit on my desk if it were an inch wider. If I place the case with the front panel pointing into the room instead of parallel with the work surface the feet are the width of my desk and the front overhangs the desk about 3.5-4 inches. I used the measurements in the specs and I knew it was huge, but looking at the numbers on a tape measure  is deceiving. It's, in fact, beyond huge. You could literally install two EATX in this. It has spots for two PSUs. It will hold 3 420mm radiators and a 360mm radiator. It is so huge it feels like I did something wrong and I am going to get into trouble for it., LOL.

I was torn between the O11 Dynamic XL and this one and ultimately chose this because I wanted to keep the motherboard horizontal and I wanted everything to be as open and unrestricted as possible, while helping me combat the Arizona dust. It is A LOT bigger than a Dynamic XL. If I remove the top and side panels it is basically a massive open bench. Everything is super easy to access with room to waste. It will hold 13 2.5-inch SSD (two per tray) and one on a tray that fits under the CPU above the PSU or 7 3.5-inch HDDs.  I like it a lot. If I did not use an external cooling system this would be perfect. Very well built. Because I use an external cooling system, this could be about 6 inches shorter from front to back and still be huge enough. It would fit my desk better. It just barely fits.

This is one of the videos that helped me make up my mind. When I first took it out of the box I almost changed my mind and waited until the next day to decide if I was going to keep it because I was overwhelmed by the size of it. I haven't thrown the box away yet. I could fit inside of the box... literally. I am not kidding. It wouldn't even be that cramped. I could get in the box and close it and have Mrs. Fox ship me to Norway in it.

• Thumb Up 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Reciever said:

I tried thinking of every reason to take that nice combo off of @Mr. Fox 's hands as it was a great deal. I have so many little build projects, system upgrades and other tests backed up atm due to work and the new WoW patch that the list is growing. Still sealed in box EVGA 3060ti, Asrock mini and itx MB x 2, 3 drives, still sealed 12100f, B-die sticks sitting waiting for installation and testing in the wife's rig, 980 pro `tb on the way, a whole list of projects for the X170KM-G and more...

Right now I'm trying to lock down the best bang:buck set of 4000 2x16GB sticks for my Strix D4 as I'm running 2x8GB b-die 4000 atm.

@Reciever what is the state of mining atm for you?

• Thumb Up 3

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

MelMel:  (Retrofit currently in progress)

9 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

The tubing is getting old and that is why it has that frosted look, but I like it as well. I am running Prestone automotive coolant/anti-freeze in it and that affects the appearance as well. I am very excited to see what you build with the parts. It would make an excellent daily driver and that is what it was for me, too. It also overclocks very  nicely.

I saw that one before I purchased the Level 20 XT. It caught my eye because it looked nice, but I determined it was too small after looking into the specs. The pendulum swing the other direction. The Level 20 XT is gigantic. It is borderline too big. It would not even fit on my desk if it were an inch wider. If I place the case with the front panel pointing into the room instead of parallel with the work surface the feet are the width of my desk and the front overhangs the desk about 3.5-4 inches. I used the measurements in the specs and I knew it was huge, but looking at the numbers on a tape measure  are deceiving. It's beyond huge. You could literally install two EATX in this. It has spots for two PSUs. It will hold 3 420mm radiators and a 360mm radiator. It is so huge it feels like I did something wrong and I am going to get into trouble for it., LOL.

I was torn between the O11 Dynamic XL and this one and ultimately chose this because I wanted to keep the motherboard horizontal and I wanted everything to be as open and unrestricted as possible, while helping me combat the Arizona dust. It is A LOT bigger than a Dynamic XL. If I remove the top and side panels it is basically a massive open bench. Everything is super easy to access with room to waste. It will hold 13 2.5-inch SSD (two per tray) and one on a tray that fits under the CPU above the PSU or 7 3.5-inch HDDs.  I like it a lot. If I did not use an external cooling system this would be perfect. Very well built. Because I use an external cooling system, this could be about 6 inches shorter from front to back and still be huge enough. It would fit my desk better. It just barely fits.

This is one of the videos that helped me make up my mind.

Yeah the only thing on the bundle that I will probably swap out is the RAM, but i assume you got these for benchmarking. I'll see what my kit can do after that but they were purchased with the 2700x in mind, they are 3200Mhz XMP so who knows, time will tell.

Im thinking of taking the pedestal-esque approach mostly due to how I want to have it right next to the window, essentially running the room in negative pressure so that I can keep mining through the summer. Also, the starting frame work I have in mind is perfect for it. It will be interesting to be running a watercooled portion of the desktop that I personally use, but keep everything else air cooled.

The money will go where it really counts, and I will be primarily using anything I have on hand first before buying more stuff. Just my nature.

Do you guys have any good fan controllers that are externally powered in mind?

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, electrosoft said:

Right now I'm trying to lock down the best bang:buck set of 4000 2x16GB sticks for my Strix D4 as I'm running 2x8GB b-die 4000 atm.

I have that 32GB G.SKILL 4000 kit (2*16GB of Samsung B-die). It has the aftermarket heat sinks on it, but I still have the stock G.SKILL heat sinks if you would prefer them. If you are interested, shoot me a PM. I have debated whether or not to keep them and probably will if you don't need them. (It's always good to have spare parts.)

5 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

I have created a new monster. It can swallow the Praxis Wetbench whole, LOL. It will literally fit inside of this chassis.

XzTpqQZ.jpg
oHEyLNF.jpg
fdxVCjL.jpg
GvLyzSC.jpg

Whoa..... that thing is pretty beefy but I like the glass and silver in the front. It makes your MB almost look like a mATX or m-ITX.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

4 minutes ago, electrosoft said:

I tried thinking of every reason to take that nice combo off of @Mr. Fox 's hands as it was a great deal. I have so many little build projects, system upgrades and other tests backed up atm due to work and the new WoW patch that the list is growing. Still sealed in box EVGA 3060ti, Asrock mini and itx MB x 2, 3 drives, still sealed 12100f, B-die sticks sitting waiting for installation and testing in the wife's rig, 980 pro `tb on the way, a whole list of projects for the X170KM-G and more...

@Reciever what is the state of mining atm for you?

Im still mining, profits are down but for 150 of power I still get around 650-800, in fact it paid for the bundle.

Im mostly in it for the long haul, while it did save me a bit here and there having a nest egg, I'd like to have it pay for my student loans at least in some meaningful chunk of it, so while everyone screams the end is nigh I'll just keep chugging along.

My MSI RTX 3080 seemed to have blown a cable, luckily still works but i need to clear the burnt plastic before I put it back to work.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Reciever said:

Do you guys have any good fan controllers that are externally powered in mind?

I use a Lamptron CF525 (recommended by Brother @Rage Set a few years ago) with a super cheap generic 500W PSU using a jumper on the 24-pin connector to power my three D5 pumps and 18 fans. The CF525 has the highest amp/watt rating per channel and will run the insane Delta hovercraft fans without blowing up.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1

Oh, I figured out what was causing the high PCH temps. The default BIOS power management settings were causing it. My PCH is running 53°C with things that were set to "Disabled" changed to "Auto" now. My Gen4 NVMe SSD is not as fast, but I really don't care about that. It's still faster than a Gen3 NVMe and that was already faster than it needed to be. I saw both ASUS and MSI Z690 owners complaining about the same thing and having six NVMe SSDs on my system probably did not help matters. I found the solution in an MSI forum links on ASUS forums, LOL. That is like a 28-30°C reduction in PCH temps versus temps with the stock PCH cooler and default BIOS settings.

Below are the "adjusted" settings. Oddly enough, my DDR5 memory also runs a few degrees cooler now in a TM5 test and AIDA64 read/write/copy speeds were not affected by changing the settings to Auto. @johnksss

wuzngAx.jpg

• Thumb Up 4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I use a Lamptron CF525 (recommended by Brother @Rage Set a few years ago) with a super cheap generic 500W PSU using a jumper on the 24-pin connector to power my three D5 pumps and 18 fans. The CF525 has the highest amp/watt rating per channel and will run the insane Delta hovercraft fans without blowing up.

Looks perfect, I may have to look for its successor or something akin to that as it appears to be out of stock everywhere on a quick search

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Reciever said:

Looks perfect, I may have to look for its successor or something akin to that as it appears to be out of stock everywhere on a quick search

Actually, the el cheapo PSU is 450W, which is more than enough for what I use it for. It is this one.

https://www.newegg.com/p/1HU-00D9-00187?Item=9SIBA1GH6W5118

It is a shame the Lamptron CF525 is hard to come by now. This one is 50W per channel, so almost as good.

http://www.lamptron.com/Products/fancontroller/83.html

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222564369275?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28 

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Actually, the el cheapo PSU is 450W, which is more than enough for what I use it for. It is this one.

The PSU is covered, I have several 750w and 1200w Server PSU's Just have to grab a breakout board for them. Works much better for concealing them underneath or above something 🙂

Bigger problem is finding this fan controller or one of equal standing. That and some other things, I'll try to refrain from taking this off topic, but for now anyone interested in giving some input can direct it to the linked thread below.

Just saw your added links, will check them out now 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

• Thumb Up 3

@electrosoft

There's also the Sliger SV590, which is an SFF itx case capable of housing a 360mm AIO. Some people managed to cram a 420mm radiator in it with custom water cooling.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a slim console style case that can mount a 360mm or 420mm radiator in a flat orientation like with the GPU.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2

AlienyHackbook: Alienware M17X R5 | i7-4930MX | GTX 1060 | 32GB DDR3L Kingston HyperX @ 2133 MHz CL 12 | MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 | Windows 10 LTSC | Hackintoshes Rule!

Desktop Killer: Clevo X170SM-G | i9-10900K | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 Crucial Ballistix @ 3200 MHz CL 16 | Windows 10 LTSC | Slayer Of Desktops

Sagattarius A: Custom Built Desktop | i9-10900K | RX 6950 XT | 32GB DDR4 G.Skill Ripjaws @ 4000 MHz CL 15 | Windows 10 LTSC | Ultimate Performance Desktop With Cryo Cooling!

25 minutes ago, Clamibot said:

@electrosoft

There's also the Sliger SV590, which is an SFF itx case capable of housing a 360mm AIO. Some people managed to cram a 420mm radiator in it with custom water cooling.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a slim console style case that can mount a 360mm or 420mm radiator in a flat orientation like with the GPU.

18L and pretty tall to boot (look at it next to some other cases). I'm trying to have it all with good performance but also somewhat portable. I don't want to feel like I'm lugging a desktop with me but I also want at least 280mm support in less than 13L.

If you absolutely want  360mm-420mm support there isn't any way to overcome the volumetric realities of their size so even an itx or questionable "sff" case will have to be of some certain size to accommodate their size. If I had problems fitting an AC 420mm in my behemoth of a desktop case and only the front was viable, it makes sense even an mITX case is going to carry some size with it too.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Oh, I figured out what was causing the high PCH temps. The default BIOS power management settings were causing it. My PCH is running 53°C with things that were set to "Disabled" changed to "Auto" now. My Gen4 NVMe SSD is not as fast, but I really don't care about that. It's still faster than a Gen3 NVMe and that was already faster than it needed to be. I saw both ASUS and MSI Z690 owners complaining about the same thing and having six NVMe SSDs on my system probably did not help matters. I found the solution in an MSI forum links on ASUS forums, LOL. That is like a 28-30°C reduction in PCH temps versus temps with the stock PCH cooler and default BIOS settings.

Below are the "adjusted" settings. Oddly enough, my DDR5 memory also runs a few degrees cooler now in a TM5 test and AIDA64 read/write/copy speeds were not affected by changing the settings to Auto. @johnksss

wuzngAx.jpg

System has been running for about an hour today and PCH temps are between 45-50°C, mostly bouncing around between 46-48. I think I might be able to eliminate my custom heat sink/fan solution at this point. Then I will play with those power management settings and start turning them back to disabled one at a time and see if one in particular is the offender that being disabled causes the high PCH temps.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1

New SFF cases by Sliger coming out on April 18th: 

This is gonna be epic! A console style case that can fit an ATX motherboard, and another case that can fit an E-ATX motherboard and has 360mm radiator support? Yes please! I think I have finally come across the perfect case! Both of them are getting carrying handles as well.

I'm glad I held off getting the Fractal Node 202 I was originally planning to use in my next build. I was hoping a case like the ones I linked to would become a reality one day, and they have!

The only way to improve this further is to allow 420mm radiator support. Sliger's console style cases are very portable, so I have no doubt they'd execute excellently on such a case.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

AlienyHackbook: Alienware M17X R5 | i7-4930MX | GTX 1060 | 32GB DDR3L Kingston HyperX @ 2133 MHz CL 12 | MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 | Windows 10 LTSC | Hackintoshes Rule!

Desktop Killer: Clevo X170SM-G | i9-10900K | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 Crucial Ballistix @ 3200 MHz CL 16 | Windows 10 LTSC | Slayer Of Desktops

Sagattarius A: Custom Built Desktop | i9-10900K | RX 6950 XT | 32GB DDR4 G.Skill Ripjaws @ 4000 MHz CL 15 | Windows 10 LTSC | Ultimate Performance Desktop With Cryo Cooling!

22 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

XzTpqQZ.jpg
oHEyLNF.jpg
fdxVCjL.jpg
GvLyzSC.jpg

18 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

I saw that one before I purchased the Level 20 XT. It caught my eye because it looked nice, but I determined it was too small after looking into the specs. The pendulum swing the other direction. The Level 20 XT is gigantic. It is borderline too big. It would not even fit on my desk if it were an inch wider.

This is one of the videos that helped me make up my mind. When I first took it out of the box I almost changed my mind and waited until the next day to decide if I was going to keep it because I was overwhelmed by the size of it. I haven't thrown the box away yet. I could fit inside of the box... literally. I am not kidding. It wouldn't even be that cramped. I could get in the box and close it and have Mrs. Fox ship me to Norway in it.

You made the right choice bro Fox. A big beauty. The Hyte Y60 chassis I posted above looks much more like a fish aquarium and not a pc case... I expect it depends on what taste people have. If people really want a fish aquarium maybe buy a real one and not a fake one🙂

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

8 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

System has been running for about an hour today and PCH temps are between 45-50°C, mostly bouncing around between 46-48. I think I might be able to eliminate my custom heat sink/fan solution at this point. Then I will play with those power management settings and start turning them back to disabled one at a time and see if one in particular is the offender that being disabled causes the high PCH temps.

Well, now at 9 hours and 50 minutes of use and PCH is 51°C.

1 hour ago, Papusan said:

You made the right choice bro Fox. A big beauty. The Hyte Y60 chassis I posted above looks much more like a fish aquarium and not a pc case... I expect it depends on what taste people have. If people really want a fish aquarium maybe buy a real one and not a fake one🙂

The more I am exposed to it, the more I like it. The 200mm 110 CFM Phanteks fans I ordered to go on the top panel arrived today.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

It is a shame the Lamptron CF525 is hard to come by now. This one is 50W per channel, so almost as good.

http://www.lamptron.com/Products/fancontroller/83.html

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222564369275?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28 

Indeed it is a shame. I have two of the CF525's and it appears that Lamptron took the form over function/power route on their latest fan controllers. 

• Thumb Up 2
  • Sad 1

Connecticut Citizens Defense League: Carry On!

I was starting to regret my Z690 Dark purchase until I've installed the latest BIOS. Before, 51 on the older BIOS, would net me around 10269 pts in CB20 (much lower than my Asus Z690 Extreme, which was weird), but now it is posting above 11k with the same extra BIO settings. Temps are much lower too. 

Still working on the 6400 RAM kit from G.Skill.

• Thumb Up 5
  • Like 2

Connecticut Citizens Defense League: Carry On!