NotebookTalk

*Official Benchmark Thread* - Post it here or it didn't happen :D

Mr. Fox

Just now, ryan said:

I'm really sorry. I didn't have bad intentions but I bought a N4100 spin 311 4gb 32gb chromebook, i'm just tired of this crap. I gave in.

also a close friend just died at the age of 27, so sad I don't know how to feel besides depressed. RIP felicity

Hey there it is nothing wrong with a Chromebook. It's probably the only logical use of the BGA filth and it's actually appropriate for a thin and light portable device. For the price, it's hard to find fault in them. You get what you pay for, unlike the so-called gaming notebook trash that costs a lot, delivers little, and shows us all what failure on a grand scale looks like.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope that eternity finds her in a better place, free of sorrow and the trials we will endure in her absence.

• Thumb Up 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

12 minutes ago, Raiderman said:

...........and another rig will lose Windows 7🤣. I might as well get a 7900xtx

I'm still looking to replace everything Microsoft with Linux in my life. As much as I love Windows 7, I want to control my destiny and deprive the Redmomd Reprobates of the privilege of counting me among those who have bowed before their Throne of Filth and sworn allegiance to their depraved World Order. The longer I try to hold on to Windows 7 the more challenging it will be to cut my losses and rid myself of their demonic influence.

They are not as horrible as Apple. But, in at least one way they are worse than Apple. Apple has always sucked, and always will. The Redmond Reprobates know what greatness looks like, and they have deliberately chosen a path of suckiness.

• Thumb Up 3
  • Bump 1

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

14 minutes ago, ryan said:

I bought a N4100 spin 311 4gb 32gb chromebook

maybe this will cheer you up bit, i found an old bench i run on XPS17 with 11980HK and 3060 combo,
your dGpu score is way better than what i scored and that was high score for the model at the time,

(i also repasted it with LM TIM application) https://www.3dmark.com/spy/28621022

4GB ram its 99% means you run in single channel ram mode, add another 4GB ram stick or upgrade to 2x8GB sticks you cant bench with 4GB and expect a normal score, that prob why 3DMark sysinfo is complaining,

• Thumb Up 3

the impossible is not impossible, its just haven't been done yet.

21 minutes ago, ryan said:

90 percent of all my close friends are dead

sadly mine too, its not easy but a fact of life we have to confront and accept, some are exposed to that reality early on some later on some never, they say the righteous get a break early on, the rest of us sinners stay behind to repent longer for our sins.

• Thumb Up 1

1 minute ago, MyPC8MyBrain said:

sadly mine too, its not easy but a fact of life we have to confront and accept, some are exposed to that reality early on some later on some never, they say the richest get a break early on, the rest of us sinners stay behind to repent longer for our sins.

Thanks guy. Im actually tearing up. I miss my brothers and sisters. CJ jordy my auntie my grandma felicity ect. holy smokes is life hard death is probably gravy train

• Thumb Up 2

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

I've enjoyed the good life and I'm not ready to leave this floating chunk of rock, but I am not afraid of where I am going when I leave. A great place is being prepared for me. I would only be sad for those that get left behind. I won't miss them, but they will miss me. Seems like they draw the short straw.

• Thumb Up 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I've enjoyed the good life and I'm not ready to leave this floating chunk of rock, but I am not afraid of where I am going when I leave. A great place is being prepared for me. I would only be sad for those that get left behind. I won't miss them, but they will miss me. Seems like they draw the short straw.

Basically it seems random, but we look for patterns and reasons. really sad 27.....way too young ...\suprised the straw she pulled fit in the hand giving her death

• Sad 2

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

@ryan i meant righteous not richest,

excluding family members passed from natural causes or illness,

i lost few friends during my teenage years to accidents from crossing the street, tractor rollover, and highway accidents, later on during military service many friends lost in duty, in civilian life later lost friends to terror attacks and plain cold-blooded murder, at my age i can tell you their memory and lives guides me through every day of my life, their lives continue through us, our kids and hopefully their kids, its not something obvious, its little thoughts reminding you to be carful keeping you away from harm through their experiences, you'll make it to adulthood have kids of your own and you will never forget any one of them, they will always be with you, make it good and stay strong for them!

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 4

thanks alot 🙂

I love you guys, I hope you all have long prosperous lives. I really do wish the best for everyone. 

• Thumb Up 3
  • Like 3
  • Bump 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

53 minutes ago, Raiderman said:

...........and another rig will lose Windows 7🤣. I might as well get a 7900xtx

Me sitting with my cigarCIGAR.gif.849c1900b92e54beaefcc82adea1cc5d.gif Bro Fox, have you lost your mind?😜

Snoop Dogg Lol GIF

2 hours ago, MyPC8MyBrain said:

it is clear that with recent years hardware heat issues are predominant,

for mobile users in particular it comes down to managing thermals efficiently,

with the base premise that heat is here to stay we need to manage it with tools provided,

yes in some situation it means mobile users will revert to per application profile,

for the sake of conserving i do the same on my desktop, with my desktop i also opted for a sleek small form factor i can keep on my desk, i was willing for that to take some performance/heat, the unit is custom built and spec'd to the max, it does "relatively" leaves maybe 5% performance overall on the table in favor of sleek case

MyPC8MyBrain. My previous post wasn't meant to offend anyone. We all have our own ways to tune our pc's. What works for mme may not be the best for others. I only post the way I prefer it should be 🙂

• Thumb Up 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Bump 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

19 hours ago, Papusan said:

Me sitting with my cigarCIGAR.gif.849c1900b92e54beaefcc82adea1cc5d.gif Bro Fox, have you lost your mind?😜

Snoop Dogg Lol GIF

No, but the people who are trying to kill Windows 7, and making progress in doing so, have lost their minds. They are building an army of brain-dead zombie sheeple that love licking their boots.

Linux is better than the trash they want us to use, and sometimes it is best to just rip the band-aid off. If I can force them to eat that nasty band-aid after I tear it off it will be worth it. But, if enough of us do it then we will have the pleasure of watching them slowly and painfully choke to death on dirty band-aids. It would bring me great joy to witness their death as a company. Linux would be there to pick up the pieces, so there is no real downside to be feared by the prospect of their sudden demise. That would catapult Linux from good to great in a matter of a few months, if not a few weeks. Once the smoke cleared the world would be a better place.

• Thumb Up 3
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Papusan said:

My previous post wasn't meant to offend anyone.

none taken, i was expressing my recent experience with my new precision 7770 cramped with 12950HX and 3080Ti, i was so excited to finally spec it with these components expecting something else, i first got the 7670 with same spec, when the first unit arrived i was dumbfounded i couldn't understand how Dell expect end users to use this pile of scorching lava, thought it was one bad unit, support replaced it with another one, and another one after, on the third unit i gave up there was no way this is going to be usable, few weeks went by and my itch didn't go away, i didn't want to get the larger 7770 i thought it would be too big but was hoping it may have bit more thermal headroom to work with, first 7770 unit arrived same scorching heat as the 7670's, it also has some screen flicker issues support replaced it, i am now on the fifth unit with the same 12950HX and 3080Ti combo and not one of them is even close to having acceptable thermals, i am talking idling at 90c to 100c out of the box with nothing running, not even internet was configured yet, at that point i had enough again completely disappointed with Dells eye candy nonsense, called support asking to return the unit due to these heat issues, they wanted to send another sample, i didn't want argue and said ok, in my mind i already know i wasn't even going to open the box and just sent it back as i know exactly what will happen and didn't want to waste more time,

as it happened the sixth unit arrived and sat in the corner of my office for few days, Dell picked up the fifth unit already back, i was just going to wait few days before i returned it so they think i gave it a chance, had few free minutes one day and decided to open the box to see what crap they bundled this time, turned it on and to my complete surprise it idled at 60c-70c on their default settings and system image, i know from there i can tweak the crap out of it and it should idle much lower, before the lowest i was able to idle with a single M.2 was around 42c-50c with everything i could throw at it including LM TIM on both dGpu and CPU, i tried everything with the units before, most is documented on the 7670 & 7770 owners thread started by @Aaron44126, this final unit filled all M.2 slots left Dells original thermal paste so no LM TIM application or even a fresh new one, and this unit just worked, i can get it to run all day below 36c for all mundane daily tasks and idle between 26c-30c, i can also completely turn the switch on and the platform become a mobile beast, and yes it will thermal throttle as there is no getting away from laws of physics anymore, with such powerful hardware one major key going forward will be the cpu bin itself as that seems to makes or breaks the whole system, and its all related to heat deception bottlenecking, this phenomena is not going to slow down anytime soon, that's why i am leaning toward embracing the limitation and learn how to take advantage of them when needed kind of like the tai chi philosophy go with the flow not against it to harness the most power available, in the past we could throw more cooling and more tweaks but its at the point there's no way to run from it moving forward 😉 

• Thumb Up 4
  • Sad 2

A New Year Starts with New AM5 Options/AMD.Blog. Nice, The cat is out of the bag. If you want oc'ing features then buy the cheaper energy efficient 65W Ryzen models. Maybe Intel also should do the same? Pay less, get more😎

image.thumb.png.cfed8f5893e7ef4bd619c32f2e805331.png 

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

You what would be the ultimate insult to Nvidia and all the other vendors is if EVGA continued to by other Vendors GPU's just to build their own and continue to set new records with each new generation. Probably wouldnt happen but would make for great entertainment.

• Thumb Up 4
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Reciever said:

You what would be the ultimate insult to Nvidia and all the other vendors is if EVGA continued to by other Vendors GPU's just to build their own and continue to set new records with each new generation. Probably wouldnt happen but would make for great entertainment.

I can vaguely remember that being a question that was asked when they announced they were going out of the GPU business, but I can't remember why they said no. If anyone could make AMD GPUs great it would be them and if anything were to interfere with it, probably would be AMD. Part of what made their relationship with NVIDIA rocky is EVGA not doing things the NVIDIA way, doing something better and not consulting with NVIDIA or getting their permission. EVGA made EVGA GPUs great, no thanks to NVIDIA.

I also know (heard) that one of the reasons that it took them a long time to release an X570 Dark is because they had a difficult time working with AMD. The rules AMD tried to force them to follow on the BIOS were disagreeable and EVGA wanted to do some things in the firmware that AMD didn't want them to. At one point it seemed as if they were not going to even finish the project because they could not release something that EVGA could be proud of if they followed AMD guidelines. EVGA's approach is to make default settings the right ones (like maxing out power and current limits) and then hiding them so people don't screw things up trying to follow reference specs, and I like that.

I also heard something similar about ASUS and the AMD BIOS. There are some redundant and less than useful menu items in their BIOS on AMD enthusiast motherboards only because AMD insisted, not because they actually made any sense. I really hated the ROG X570 Crosshair BIOS and found it frustrating at times. The menus that AMD required them to keep had some things that would conflict with features that ASUS added to make things work better and overall it was a confusing and sloppy mess that often produced unexpected results.

12 hours ago, MyPC8MyBrain said:

this phenomena is not going to slow down anytime soon, that's why i am leaning toward embracing the limitation and learn how to take advantage of them when needed kind of like the tai chi philosophy go with the flow not against it to harness the most power available, in the past we could throw more cooling and more tweaks but its at the point there's no way to run from it moving forward 😉 

There were a number of things about dealing with Dell/Alienware and their so-called enthusiast products that I found objectionable and insufferable, including their business philosophy and the corrupt mentality of their engineering and product development folks. They deliberately do things that make it difficult to correct their shortcomings. Combined with the unacceptable emerging trends in laptop design across the industry, I found it better and less frustrating to just wash my hands and shake the dust off my feet rather than constantly battling with abject stupidity. The difficulty dealing with idiotic design flaws always resulted in being left with products that were too compromised and ultimately incapable of ever meeting my expectations.

My view of technology in general is that it is better for the stupid people of the world to be left for dead than to hurt yourself trying to mitigate the idiotic things that they do intentionally and will continue doing in spite of your efforts to help them. If there is any truth to the unBiblical cliché that "God helps those that help themselves" tolerating their nonsense is tantamount to "casting pearls before swine." It makes more sense to just give them as much rope is it takes for them to hang themselves and then walk away and let them do it. My world is a much better place without them in it and I am happier when they are not part of it. Throwing them a lifeline makes no sense if I'm better off allowing them to drown, and jumping in to try to save them will only end up pulling me under with them.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

That's why I posted the Tom Logan video next to KitGuru because it helped bring some balance to the Kool-Aid drinking ceremony. When I first saw it and the opportunity presented to give it a go, I was initially skeptical because it is different. The overly positive KitGuru review allowed me to see it installed and now I am less skeptical than my first impressions.

I will be doing a formal review on it within the next couple of weeks, so if there is anything about it that sucks it will be identified without any mincing of words. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow based on the tracking number I received. I'll put a link to the review in this thread once it is done. I will probably wait to begin testing it until I receive the 4090 late next week since this PSU is ATX 3.0 and has native 12VHPWR support.

Maybe Brothers @Rage Setand @electrosoftcan tell us how this new driver is working out.

7 hours ago, Rage Set said:

Perhaps, if I had the A770 at the very beginning of its launch, I would have a different opinion. As it stands now, the A770 is criminally underrated. I had it installed in my 11900K gaming build, testing it with several games and I had none of the major problems that were reported. If there were cheaper blocks for it, I would have blocked it already....however I love how the cooler looks and feels.

The wife had complained the A770 in her system was "noisy" and she had weird stutters/pauses while playing WoW. Enough that I just pulled the card last week and slapped back in the Strix 3080 and all was well.

I decided to put the A770 in my daughter's rig to replace the A380  not only for WoW but she wants to play Hogwarts Legacy too (her fiance already pre-ordered it for her on Steam) and playing WoW it has suddenly turned into a coil whine monster but more importantly there is ungodly bad stuttering and the power fluctuates between ~175w and ~15w then will plummet and the lights on the card flicker then powers back up. Overall performance is lower too. I'm not sure what gave up the ghost but she was right. She had been driving it hard for over a month though logging  3-4hrs daily on it (sometimes more on the weekends). A lot of times she would go to do other stuff or even leave and just leave WoW running full screen.

I pulled it and tried it in my main rig on a clean install and same issue. I switched back to the A380 in my daughter's rig and no problems at all. Just  less performance as always.

I was going to start the RMA process to Intel but I remembered I bought it in early December so the extended return window was still in effect with Newegg so I RMA'd it for a full refund for now.

Up to this point, it was a solid solid card and still a beauty. I'll end up re-ordering another one sometime down the line.

Back in August when I picked up the A380 those drivers were bad. I mean criminally bad but they have improved so much that the ARC series is a solid buy right now and getting better and better rapidly.

• Thumb Up 4

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

MelMel:  (Retrofit currently in progress)

Steve basically explaining CPU and GPU bound scenarios with data runs.

i3-13100 is a little powerhouse!

• Thumb Up 4

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

MelMel:  (Retrofit currently in progress)

@electrosoft 
did you try going through intel graphics command center options?
(disable all auto tuning and adjustments nonsense there)

also try disabling "Intel(R) Dynamic Tuning Technology Telemetry Service" service?
(long way to mature in the meantime wrecking havoc on systems performance)

• Thumb Up 2

37 minutes ago, electrosoft said:

Steve basically explaining CPU and GPU bound scenarios with data runs.

i3-13100 is a little powerhouse!

That is a very good video demonstration of what it means to be CPU limited. Steve really knows his stuff. There are a lot of people that do not understand that limiting the use of GPU muscle shifts the workload and causes greater load on the CPU.

• Thumb Up 4

11 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Hey there it is nothing wrong with a Chromebook. It's probably the only logical use of the BGA filth and it's actually appropriate for a thin and light portable device. For the price, it's hard to find fault in them. You get what you pay for, unlike the so-called gaming notebook trash that costs a lot, delivers little, and shows us all what failure on a grand scale looks like.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope that eternity finds her in a better place, free of sorrow and the trials we will endure in her absence.

Yes, also I find a tablet also good for that purpose. I have a s7+ for work when I'm on the go and it fills the place of a notebook for what I need,  I have mobile connection on the go,  office, Dropbox and with the pen and a Bluetooth keyboard I'm fully organized. Also the dex mode from Samsung is a nice touch and very good replacement of windows style productivity.  Also is very compact and light

• Thumb Up 1

7950X3D| Zotac 4090 AMP Extreme Airo| MSI MPG B650 Edge Wifi| Lian Li Galahad 360 V2| 32GB Kingston Renegade RGBZ 6000|Kingston KC3000 2TB| Fury Renegade 2TB|Samsung 970 Evo 1TB| Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo| Corsair HX1500i| Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo

Asus Zephyrus G15 (Ryzen 9 6900HS + RTX3080)

8 hours ago, cylix said:

Yes, also I find a tablet also good for that purpose. I have a s7+ for work when I'm on the go and it fills the place of a notebook for what I need,  I have mobile connection on the go,  office, Dropbox and with the pen and a Bluetooth keyboard I'm fully organized. Also the dex mode from Samsung is a nice touch and very good replacement of windows style productivity.  Also is very compact and light

Definitely good for that. I have a tablet and don't use it much because I do not like touch input, but it was less than $100 brand new. The only reason I don't have one of these instead of the tablet is the horribly low screen resolution. I won't accept anything less than 1080p. My tablet is 1080p. It is slow, but has a good FHD IPS screen and was dirt cheap, exactly like it should be. I won't spend very much money on something better because it's silly to spend much money on disposable products. It makes more sense to only spend a small amount for something that sucks than spend more for something that sucks a little bit less than the cheaper option. BGA is perfect for e-waste that costs less than $200. I keep it on the end table next to my recliner for a quick web search and use it for minimizing in-flight boredom. That's about all I use it for.

Edit: I forgot... I also use it for a drink coaster. It has a vinyl cover so I don't have to worry about shorting it out if I spill liquid on it. The tablet makes and excellent drink coaster.  🤣

Edited by Mr. Fox
tablet drink coaster FTW
  • Thumb Up 1

14 hours ago, ryan said:

some of you guys should be sponsored, I just dont get it. obviously biso biso used texture tweaks, bascially tod with a 0 value.prob looked like 2 squares. because when they were given the world they didn't produce..

@Papusan @Mr. Fox @electrosoft @tps3443 @Rage Set @Etern4l yes you eternal just cuz your unreasonably smart. too smart...dumb yourself down why don't you

Thanks. Before I dissolved my MSP company, I was technically sponsored by it. I "got in good" with several companies, including Intel. At one point, I was testing memory/storage technologies before they went public. I am a bit of storage lover...or rather hoarder.

14 hours ago, ryan said:

I'm really sorry. I didn't have bad intentions but I bought a N4100 spin 311 4gb 32gb chromebook, i'm just tired of this crap. I gave in.

also a close friend just died at the age of 27, so sad I don't know how to feel besides depressed. RIP felicity..\\

I hate to say it but almost 90 percent of all my close friends are dead, LIFE FU

14 hours ago, ryan said:

yea its all good thanks for the kind words @Mr. Fox and everyone. im sad...I cant believe shes gone. life sigh

As the son of a Funeral Director/Embalmer, I grew up with a different spiritual fitness than others. I am sorry for your loss but to honor her, remember the memories you've created together...keep those memories close. In time you will begin to heal. 

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 2

Connecticut Citizens Defense League: Carry On!

2 minutes ago, Rage Set said:

Thanks. Before I dissolved my MSP company, I was technically sponsored by it. I "got in good" with several companies, including Intel. At one point, I was testing memory/storage technologies before they went public. I am a bit of storage lover...or rather hoarder.

As the son of a Funeral Director/Embalmer, I grew up with a different spiritual fitness than others. I am sorry for your loss but to honor her, remember the memories you've created together...keep those memories close. In time you will begin to heal. 

Thanks for that, Im ok. just sad. Hopefully her 7 yearold daughter will understand this thing happens accepts and moves forward in a positive way.

As for benchmarking I have no idea how to get 9200 again. I tried almost all the drivers nvidia offers, every tweak and overclock till it artifacts. and yet nothing having a hard time cracking 9k with stable clocks. but as @MyPC8MyBrainsaid my scores are great

• Thumb Up 2

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled