NotebookTalk

*Official Benchmark Thread* - Post it here or it didn't happen :D

Mr. Fox

1 hour ago, Ashtrix said:

Thank you bro Papu. I went with Arctic LF II AIO, mounted it with a lot of hassle because storage pane had to be installed first (not HDDs themselves yet & good that I went with XL version, the basic one would have been PITA with it's small size) and then AIO, and only a pair of hands. Removed those Arctic P12s and replaced with Noctua NFA12x25 Chromax and controlling them through CPU headers on mobo, 2x fans go to one header. Then rear one + one more on the radiator go into another header, so did not overload anything here. Should be pretty good and also every single fan can be controlled through BIOS / Mobo.

Also rolled that Arctic's fan cabling and tucked it to sideways to hide it. For thermal paste I'm going with Thermalright TFX. A few more finishing touches and soon I should it and running unfortunately I shattered the Tempered Glass by mistake now I have to pay $40-50 for the replacement.

Please share some pictures with us when you have time.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Huge happiness in the MSI camp now. The AMD boys/girls can finally enjoy overclocking with their "special" Ryzen gamer chips. Yep, the bios is in beta but I expect thats not a problem for those that have struggled with all bugs from AMD the last two years.

The MSI forum administrator also shared screenshots of some Cinebench R23 runs that he did on the Ryzen 7 5800X3D. Unfortunately, he didn't detail the settings he had modified, but his results showed a 4.7% higher multi-core performance. Sadly, single-core performance didn't see any benefits, with a margin of less than 1%.

The firmware is currently in beta, so MSI still has to iron out all the bugs and whatnot. For example, it's unknown if the brand only offers the unlocked options on the MEG X570 Unify or if it'll extend support to other AMD motherboards. There's also no word on when the official firmware will be ready.

Keep calm and tweak on 🙂
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/msi-x570-beta-bios-enables-ryzen-7-5800x3d-tweaking

• Thumb Up 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

33 minutes ago, Papusan said:

Huge happiness in the MSI camp now. The AMD boys/girls can finally enjoy overclocking with their "special" Ryzen gamer chips. Yep, the bios is in beta but I expect thats not a problem for those that have struggled with all bugs from AMD the last two years.

The MSI forum administrator also shared screenshots of some Cinebench R23 runs that he did on the Ryzen 7 5800X3D. Unfortunately, he didn't detail the settings he had modified, but his results showed a 4.7% higher multi-core performance. Sadly, single-core performance didn't see any benefits, with a margin of less than 1%.

The firmware is currently in beta, so MSI still has to iron out all the bugs and whatnot. For example, it's unknown if the brand only offers the unlocked options on the MEG X570 Unify or if it'll extend support to other AMD motherboards. There's also no word on when the official firmware will be ready.

Keep calm and tweak on 🙂
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/msi-x570-beta-bios-enables-ryzen-7-5800x3d-tweaking

Sounds like severely mediocre overclocking and not much better than an experience owning a turdbook with a locked-down CPU. Pretty pathetic IMHO.

• Haha 1

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

5 hours ago, jaybee83 said:

lol that sounds like an epiphany struck 😄 

Yeah despite a perfect record and showing how to cut labor times by 2/3'rds I keep getting retaliation from leadership, all on pre-covid wages. 

As for the X3D chip it's widely known that synthetics don't improve with faster or more l3 cache. Been that way since 2015, especially cinebench. Going to have to actually play some games even then it's likely to only be tangible benefit to games like stelleris, civ, or any other extremely cpu bound titles. Heck vanilla crysis might fall in that category too. 

• Thumb Up 5

54 minutes ago, Reciever said:

Yeah despite a perfect record and showing how to cut labor times by 2/3'rds I keep getting retaliation from leadership, all on pre-covid wages. 

It is unfortunate that people holding positions of authority behave in such a manner. They may be leaders in rank, but not character. Good organizations are often turned into bad ones, or even destroyed, by losers like that.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

It is unfortunate that people holding positions of authority behave in such a manner. They may be leaders in rank, but not character. Good organizations are often turned into bad ones, or even destroyed, by losers like that.

Yeah it doesnt help that I buck when ever they attempt to make additional demands of me. They could probably replace me with ease, but they would lose that client within a few months.

Lately they want me to use my phone for work purposes without compensating my phone, it feels petty but sadly its one of those give an inch take a mile scenarios.

• Thumb Up 1

5 hours ago, Reciever said:

Yeah it doesnt help that I buck when ever they attempt to make additional demands of me. They could probably replace me with ease, but they would lose that client within a few months.

Lately they want me to use my phone for work purposes without compensating my phone, it feels petty but sadly its one of those give an inch take a mile scenarios.

At the end of the day we're all expendable and working for larger companies you are always more like a number than a human being. However, people who possess legitimate leadership skills know a quality employee when they see one and do whatever they can, within reason, to retain them. Unfortunately, good leaders are even harder to find than good individual contributors. There is a lot of truth in the old axiom, "People don't leave bad jobs; they leave bad bosses."

It's almost a cliché to say that employees don’t leave companies, they leave bad bosses. Sadly, this happens all the time. A top talent asset will resign and in the exit interview it's confirmed that their manager was the root cause of their departure. In the same way that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it, companies that do not conduct exit interviews, and act on the intelligence, are doomed for failure.

• Thumb Up 4

Todays's tidbit. Nothing have changed from older days tech vs today. Almost no performance gain for the sucessor and the prices follow same paths for the newer memory standard as for the older gens(more expensive than it's predecessor). Yep, not much have changed in the tech industri. New standard means only new ways to maximize the profits around release. 

In the test 15 years ago: DDR3 celebrated its premiere with the Intel P35 at Asus computerbase.de

The appearance of DDR3 was reminiscent of the debut of its predecessor in more ways than one: significantly higher prices without a noticeable advantage. The new technology was therefore not really recommended at the time of publication. The actual advantages of DDR3 over DDR2 would only become apparent in the years to come, similar to DDR2 over DDR before. DDR5 will be the same for years to come.

Intel's greed have no limits. And if they as they stated don't trust own products, maybe start design/create something better. And what's the difference vs their more expensive unlocked K chips.... You void the warranty there as well, if you run their chips outside specs. What a Joke. If the bin quality is so bad, maybe instead use those chips in thin and slimyJokebooks and not for desktops? 

BCLK ‘Non-K CPU’ Overclocking Motherboards For Intel 12th Gen Alder Lake CPUs Are Here But Chipzilla Isn’t Happy About Them

Intel believes that the Non-K Alder Lake CPUs aren't designed to handle overclocking and can degrade the performance or even kill the CPUs after prolonged uses. 

• Thumb Up 3

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

yeah the vacation to my mom and dads was meh. parents parenting fun fun.

sun was out like 3 times in a month not bad for a desert. 20-24c last year was 37-39c..people were swimming in early may.

ill post some pictures

I guess it happens, but with global warming I was hosetly expecting to get in some swimming and sun tanning so don't feel bad bro @Papusan

• Thumb Up 2

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Hey everyone. It has been a little while since I’ve been on here. 

The old golden 11900K direct die is still squeaking out 5.5Ghz all cores daily. Work, games etc. You name it! Still running the Z590 Dark, and the 3090 Kingpin HC. 

My water chiller is still running daily lol. I keep it set to a reasonable temp. Usually I lock it to 65F water temp, and I never run any fans on my large external radiator at all. Daily water chiller really is nice! I don’t have any dew point monitoring in place at all. And I have never had a problem with condensation breaking something. 

If I want to get crazy with really cold water for benching, I just run the chiller and wipe the top of my radiator until I feel moisture beginning to develop. Once I detect moisture, I’ll just back the chiller off a few degree’s. I hardly ever do this though. Usually it’s fine for a little while with super cold water and a little condensation.

I have no sort of art eraser or Vaseline or any protection in place on my motherboard at all for moisture. And it has been truly reliable as a “set it and forget it” especially for daily usage. My water chiller did stop working about a week ago out of the blue, turns out it was just a cheap fuse that had popped for the 110v plug. Replaced that, and it’s back up and running. (I almost bought another chiller) I can’t possibly go back to life without one lol. I really wish I had my 7980XE and X299 Dark again almost. That would have been fun!!! No longer worrying with day to day ambient temp changes are a thing of the past. 

I bought a new toy as well!! 

ED8EC254-C7C8-488C-8B1E-EC06F73D2F5F.jpeg

I will say this. The 3090KP, and 11900K have held up very well. I don’t plan to change anything for a while with my system. I’m excited for Bethesda’s new Starfield to release. And if new GPU’s are out around that time, then yeah lol. I’m gonna grab a 4090 or something similar just for that game alone!  

• Thumb Up 3
  • Bump 5

13900KF

stagnent? yuppers

I think im holding off on a new turd book for 3 years....3060 will be fine for the next gen. I Used to do more gaming but lack of games holding my interest has caused me to stop.

@tps3443welcome back and nice bike

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

I got this 128gb Silicon Power SSD from Amazon because it was really cheap and I needed it for my project. I am a bit disappointed how it was shipped though, it doesn't help that its quite hot outside where I am and it was stuffed into our oven of a mailbox.

IMG_3074.jpg

• Thumb Up 1

Clevo P870TM-G: Core i7 8700k @ 4.8ghz | Clevo GTX 1080 | 32gb HyperX DDR4 @ 3200mhz | 17" 1440p 120hz B173QTN01.0 Screen | 256gb Samsung 850 EVO | 500gb WD Blue SSD | 1tb Samsung 870 QVO | 2tb Seagate 5400rpm HDD | Prema BIOS

Alienware 17 R1: Core i7 4710mq @ 3.619ghz 741 CBR15 (834 CBR15 @ 4.213ghz) | Dell GTX 860m | 16gb HyperX DDR3L @ 2133mhz | 17" 3D 120hz LTN173HT02-T01 Screen | 256gb mSATA SSD

Asus Zephyrus G14: Ryzen 7 4800hs @ 4.2ghz | GTX 1650 | 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz | 14" 120hz LM140LF1F01 Screen | 512gb NVME SSD

@tps3443 congrats with a new....."bicycle"😃 

Animation Motorcycle GIF by EVANREDBORJA

A by-product from benching the old. Got the 3rd place validated on 3DM Hall of Fame.

image.thumb.png.4e41ca59764b0da4cfb4e1c47c9d6b2b.png

https://www.3dmark.com/hall-of-fame-2/3dmark+11+physics+score/version+1.0.132

https://hwbot.org/submission/5022434_papusan_3dmark11___entry_geforce_gtx_580_15328_marks

2711099.jpg

• Thumb Up 3

@Custom90gt

The history seen from this article from Computerbase confirms how AMD screwed their HEDT customers. The previous Threadripper socket mess (change only for a change) just confirms that AMD didn't bother offer similar as for their mainstream platform. 

Ryzen Threadripper 5000: AMD once again takes pity on Threadripper computerbase.de
3/8/2022 3:00 p.m

The last little loved child is now finally on the market: Threadripper 5000. But the thing has the famous catch, because it will not be available as a HEDT variant for the desktop, only workstations will be served with the Pro version. And here it is again just a converted Epyc processor.

AMD Ryzen Threadripper has changed

On November 5, 2020 AMD released the Zen 3 processors on the market, today, 488 days later, the Threadripper is finally available. Started in 2017 as a flagship project for the HEDT segment, nothing is left of it now. The initial driving forces behind the project have been gone for years, with Jim Anderson leaving in 2018 to become CEO at Lattice Semiconductor and James Prior joining SiFive . The remnants of the HEDT idea, which were already planned in advance, have remained, although in the last generation it is only a miserable one. High End Desktop (HEDT) is dead for the time being.

• Thumb Up 2

This is SO MUCH better than Armoury Crate cancer feces. I can make all of the LEDs white without having to install performance-killing filth that is plagued with bugs. It is a portable replacement for Aura. It writes the color choices to NVRAM and survives a reboot. https://openrgb.org/  Armoury Crate is such a horrible piece of crap that some ASUS fanboys won't buy an ASUS mobo any more. I was on the verge of returning this for a refund because Armoury Crate is such a buggy and unstable piece of you-know-what. ASUS is retarded for making it a UWP digi-dung app.

I will be putting the Z490 Dark, golden 10900K and bare die block up for sale here in the marketplace. I got quotes of $700-800 from people in the know, including @jaybee83 and @avacado (EHW and OC.net), but I will likely offer it here for less. 

The 12900K that was included in the bundle is a disappointing sample and strikes me as being very average. I have messaged Inland (Microcenter) on Amazon to ask them if they will exchage it for a better silicon sample. 

OpenRGB.thumb.JPG.fff349797b92ae01a49ad433a12ebbf5.JPGStrix-D4.thumb.JPG.574fd2554ee620ea6d3b4747660800da.JPG

• Thumb Up 5
  • Bump 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

This is SO MUCH better than Armoury Crate cancer feces. I can make all of the LEDs white without having to install performance-killing filth that is plagued with bugs. It is a portable replacement for Aura. It writes the color choices to NVRAM and survives a reboot. https://openrgb.org/  Armoury Crate is such a horrible piece of crap that some ASUS fanboys won't buy an ASUS mobo any more. I was on the verge of returning this for a refund because Armoury Crate is such a buggy and unstable piece of you-know-what. ASUS is retarded for making it a UWP digi-dung app.

I will be putting the Z490 Dark, golden 10900K and bare die block up for sale here in the marketplace. I got quotes of $700-800 from people in the know, including @jaybee83 and @avacado (EHW and OC.net), but I will likely offer it here for less. 

The 12900K that was included in the bundle is a disappointing sample and strikes me as being very average. I have messaged Inland (Microcenter) on Amazon to ask them if they will exchage it for a better silicon sample. 

OpenRGB.thumb.JPG.fff349797b92ae01a49ad433a12ebbf5.JPGStrix-D4.thumb.JPG.574fd2554ee620ea6d3b4747660800da.JPG

aw man here i thought you were already long aware of openRGB, its really a life saver! just one little tool and done, no more having to install 10 different softwares in order to tune in the RGB settings u want! 🙂 

• Thumb Up 3

Mine: Hyperion "Titan God of Heat, Heavenly Light, Power" (2022-24)
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (custom TG IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022-24)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

Hey Gentlemen,

I know it has been awhile but I've been away trying to build my business...likely a bad move now that we are heading into a recession. My initial plan was to get a level 2 IT position at a local company that didn't require me to be on call or needed on the weekends while slowly building my business. That company put a freeze on hiring for the position I was going to get, however, they offered me a higher position which required a lot more hours and to be on call...I declined. LOL. That was very stupid on my part.

With that said, I have savings to hold me for a little while, as I contemplate my next move. In the meantime, I may offer my 3090's (Asus White 3090 and EVGA 3090 Hybrid) for dirt cheap up here for you guys. I will continue to lurk in the shadows on this forum and perhaps post a benchmark here and there. 

• Thumb Up 4
  • Like 4

Connecticut Citizens Defense League: Carry On!

36 minutes ago, jaybee83 said:

aw man here i thought you were already long aware of openRGB, its really a life saver! just one little tool and done, no more having to install 10 different softwares in order to tune in the RGB settings u want! 🙂 

I had heard of it before but never needed it on EVGA and it does not work with MSI Mystic. I actually tried using it on my Unify-X because their software is also UWP filth, but it doesn't work. So, instead of using the RGB/ARGB headers on the mobo I bought a cheap SATA-powered controller with a remote and bypassed the mobo. For me it is a set once to white light and forget it forever, or until the code it dumped from NVRAM, so I don't need the ability to do anything else. This is the first time I actually had an opportunity to use it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rage Set said:

Hey Gentlemen,

I know it has been awhile but I've been away trying to build my business...likely a bad move now that we are heading into a recession. My initial plan was to get a level 2 IT position at a local company that didn't require me to be on call or needed on the weekends while slowly building my business. That company put a freeze on hiring for the position I was going to get, however, they offered me a higher position which required a lot more hours and to be on call...I declined. LOL. That was very stupid on my part.

With that said, I have savings to hold me for a little while, as I contemplate my next move. In the meantime, I may offer my 3090's (Asus White 3090 and EVGA 3090 Hybrid) for dirt cheap up here for you guys. I will continue to lurk in the shadows on this forum and perhaps post a benchmark here and there. 

Not that it needs to be said but we will be here regardless so make sure you take care of you and yours.

Been struggling to make adjustments as well which is why I havent been able to do more with the forum at present.

• Thumb Up 3

11 minutes ago, Rage Set said:

Hey Gentlemen,

I have made more than my fair share of stupid decisions, so you're not alone. 🙂 At least we learn what we should have done, even if it is too late to fix it. I think we are heading into some very scary days unless something drastic happens sooner than later. It is going to take a while to fix the current mess, even if we could stop the people causing it today and immediately began fixing the things they have screwed up. It really sucks that some of it is deliberate. That's seriously messed up.

• Thumb Up 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I have made more than my fair share of stupid decisions, so you're not alone. 🙂 At least we learn what we should have done, even if it is too late to fix it. I think we are heading into some very scary days unless something drastic happens sooner than later. It is going to take a while to fix the current mess, even if we could stop the people causing it today and immediate began fixing the things they have screwed up.

We are indeed heading into a dark period and I took that into account when I started enacting my plans. Long story short, I ended my partnership with my original company that I cofounded so many years ago. It became increasing difficult to work with my old partners and I felt (still do) like it was time to go solo and do something that I could be proud of. That is my ultimate goal and I will get there or die trying. 

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 4

Connecticut Citizens Defense League: Carry On!

4 minutes ago, Rage Set said:

We are indeed heading into a dark period and I took that into account when I started enacting my plans. Long story short, I ended my partnership with my original company that I cofounded so many years ago. It became increasing difficult to work with my old partners and I felt (still do) like it was time to go solo and do something that I could be proud of. That is my ultimate goal and I will get there or die trying. 

You'll get there, brother. I know you will. Hopefully, something will happen soon to steer the ship from the black hole before we all get trapped in it.

• Thumb Up 1

Well here goes nothing.

I built everything carefully. The ASUS board says Q-Code 99. DIMM.2 plugged in, DRAM plugged in. PS/2 KB+M, ASUS ODD to the SATA connector which is using ASMedia controller (Planning to get Windows 7 installed). Nvidia RTX3090 FE. Seasonic Prime TX1000 (I already checked with their internal tester) the board lights up RGB and even has the BIOS LED working, all RGB zones light up fine.

No idea what should I do, It did the same for both BIOS slots. Removed ODD, I flashed the BIOS which had Windows 7 support (1202) and see if it worked, as someone was saying latest BIOS caused code 99 but other versions work. Same thing, Unplugged PS/2 and replaced with wireless KB/M same thing, removed DIMM.2 which had M.2 SSDs same thing lol.

AIO liquid is flowing, GPU fans spin up, All Noctua fans front, back & AIO attached fans all of them spin.

Welp. I had to return like 2-3 boards of ASUS without powering them on because stupid QC has chipping around the boards. Now probably nothing is going to fix this, I even unboxed by monitor for this occasion everything brand spanking NEW.

I'm just sad. Going to RMA it, it was having like last week left. Thank goodness at-least I could return this, now have to build everything again !!

Oh yea the board is ASUS Z590 APEX.

I went with this because it had optional PCIE4.0 if I ever want to install 11900K binned one and get PCIe4.0 lanes without cutting off the GPU bandwidth plus PS/2 Ports for Windows 7, DIMM.2 and top of all the V_Latch feature for accurate VCore readings, 8x SATA in which 2 of them come from ASMedia for that Windows 7 through ODD, the board has all top HWBot ranks for DIMM speeds and OC performance plus ASUS BIOS. Shame shame and I'm beyond annoyed.

I even had to order a bunch of Thermal pads with various thickness because DIMM.2 slot had a small pad for M.2 resting, and that was bending the M.2 SSD PCB so I got 2.5mm pads and cut them, placed it now it's very proper no flexing of M.2 PCB. All of the small things effort gone in vain. Maybe just an experience of building a dud !

• Sad 6

Helios (WIP)

i9 10900K // Trident Z Royal C16 4000MHz B-Die 32GB // ASUS Maximus XIII APEX // Noctua DH15 Chromax // RTX3090Ti FE // Alienware 360Hz G-Sync Ultimate IPS FHD // Seasonic Prime TX 1000 Titanium // Fractal Meshify 2XL

Ethereal Ranger

Alienware 17 R1 // i7 4710MQ // 16GB DDR3L 2133MHz // 980M 860M loaner // Windows 8.1

7 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Amazon could not replace/exchange the CPU only because it was a bundle, but they agreed to send me another bundle so I can return the old CPU along with the new unopened motherboard that comes as a replacement, but return only the old CPU (not my mobo). Hopefully, the next one will be a little better. The issue is low SP rating on the E-cores. The P-cores are not as good as the CPUs that Papusan and I have (same basic SP rating for both of us) but still decent at 92. The E-cores are 65, dragging the overall down to SP 84. I'd be content with one similar to the one I already have.

The Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 is actually pretty decent. It's definitely not anything nearly as good as a Dark or Apex or Unify-X, but it's also no slouch. It is too bad that it is white (the only color available, apparently,) but it look silver. It does contrast nicely with the black 5000D.

• Thumb Up 4

Rx 6400/1650 ti performance for 600$. That's a steal. Who is this this cards really meant for? Office users that can't buy anything than Intel products/have to use up their budget for tech? What a huge Joke! Intel have gone bananas. No wonder they prefer offer this low entry card with the disgusting price tag first in China and not in U.S/EU. Yep, can't be a 1th April deal. We are already in end of June. 

image.png.a3ed405645e906a971f0e5d30e5a5811.png

China can't be much worse than here home (we have added 25% tax on top). But I wouldn't touch this crazy deal with a 10 feet pole. Those that buy this is either very messed up in their head or just plain stupid. Or both.

We have words for this here home... "Klin kokos". Damn it fits very well for Intel and the buyers of this new graphics card https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klin_kokos

Translated to English... KOKO

image.png.ea276aad4712f5423fa67444e574d06d.png

Intel’s first custom ARC A380 graphics card officially listed in China for 3999 RMB (595 USD)
https://videocardz.com/newz/intels-first-custom-arc-a380-graphics-card-officially-listed-in-china-for-3999-rmb-595-usd

Are you in a need for a new graphics card bro @Mr. Fox ?🙃 Whats wrong with todays tech companies? 

• Sad 1