Jump to content
NotebookTalk

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 7:28 PM, Tetsu said:

Thank you for your reply.

I have received the BIOS that supports 64GB of RAM.
Could you please confirm if the update procedure for this BIOS is the same as that for Prema Mod? Also, could you please explain how to modify the 1394 ID?

Will using this BIOS enable support for 64GB of RAM?
Additionally, which memory modules should I use?

The previous post made by yourself mentioned that P570WM and P570WM3 have different BIOS file names.

If you got the file specifically for P570WM3, you must replace IvtQpiandMrcInit module with MMTool. UEFITool might seem to work but according to my experience it failed to boot.

Posted
On 7/11/2026 at 12:05 AM, SuperMG said:

Hey did you flash? I can't find the P570WM337.PM5

 

By the way did any of you overclocked the Xeon E5-1680 v2 on this laptop?

 

I'm always stuck at 3.9GHz for one core and 3.8GHz all cores.

 

The temperatures are good and I use 660W PSU.

P570WM337.PM5 should be the prema mod for P570WM3, the 3D vision model I think? @Tetsu

I can find official BIOS (not prema mod) for both the non-3D-Vision and 3D-Vision model here:

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P570WM/

Posted
1 hour ago, segfault-bilibili2 said:

P570WM337.PM5 should be the prema mod for P570WM3, the 3D vision model I think? @Tetsu

I can find official BIOS (not prema mod) for both the non-3D-Vision and 3D-Vision model here:

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P570WM/

It looks complicated.

 

If you can get the original modder to make an easy english tutorial like my backlight mod cables instructions.

 

 

Also, why does the Xeon E5-1680 v2 can't be overclocked? I am stuck at 3.8GHz all core and 3.9GHz in single core. It's an unlocked 8 cores CPU. I want to do 4.2GHz one core and 4.1GHz all core. I don't have any thermal throttle. The CPU does max 130W while I set the limits way higher.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use