NotebookTalk

What game are you playing now?

cucubits

Finished Uncharted Legacy of Thiefs  aswell, very nice game, good story and good gamplay. Ending was also fine so when im not playing online BF2042 i am also going to start Days Gone and try to finish it.

• Thumb Up 2

7950X3D| Zotac 4090 AMP Extreme Airo| MSI MPG B650 Edge Wifi| Lian Li Galahad 360 V2| 32GB Kingston Renegade RGBZ 6000|Kingston KC3000 2TB| Fury Renegade 2TB|Samsung 970 Evo 1TB| Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo| Corsair HX1500i| Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo

Asus Zephyrus G15 (Ryzen 9 6900HS + RTX3080)

Oh man, i  am having fuuuunn in Days Gone, what a great game, interesting story, graphics are gorgeous and wicked gameplay.  The encounters with the Hordes of Freaks are awsome, so much fun to try and take them out, or get run over and eaten alive. First time i encounter one i shit my pants. Was doing my stuff, scavenging stuff from old cars, was night i turned around and there were 30+ freaks all running to get me, i panicked startet to jumps over cars and run away but i was low level and the stamina drained and in the end i was for them a succulent dinner🤣

Another crazy one, i was attacking a camp of bandits and we started shooting and i think one of the hordes was nearby and heard the gunshots and overruned us, killing me and the bandits

Also I like how the protagonist talkes to himself all kind of crazy stuff, you can see how 2 years in the Zombie Apocalypse screw his head over and hes not a normal person anymore, like one of his friends said in one cutscene, the normal people are dead, now there are only crazies and freaks

• Thumb Up 1

7950X3D| Zotac 4090 AMP Extreme Airo| MSI MPG B650 Edge Wifi| Lian Li Galahad 360 V2| 32GB Kingston Renegade RGBZ 6000|Kingston KC3000 2TB| Fury Renegade 2TB|Samsung 970 Evo 1TB| Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo| Corsair HX1500i| Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo

7 hours ago, cylix said:

Oh man, i  am having fuuuunn in Days Gone, what a great game, interesting story, graphics are gorgeous and wicked gameplay.  The encounters with the Hordes of Freaks are awsome, so much fun to try and take them out, or get run over and eaten alive. First time i encounter one i shit my pants. Was doing my stuff, scavenging stuff from old cars, was night i turned around and there were 30+ freaks all running to get me, i panicked startet to jumps over cars and run away but i was low level and the stamina drained and in the end i was for them a succulent dinner🤣

Another crazy one, i was attacking a camp of bandits and we started shooting and i think one of the hordes was nearby and heard the gunshots and overruned us, killing me and the bandits

Also I like how the protagonist talkes to himself all kind of crazy stuff, you can see how 2 years in the Zombie Apocalypse screw his head over and hes not a normal person anymore, like one of his friends said in one cutscene, the normal people are dead, now there are only crazies and freaks

I'm doing exactly the same. Having a lot of fun with Days Gone. This time I started on Hard and so far it's a blast to play. Not too easy, not too hard. A few zombies (yes I will call them zombies!) are enough to overwhelm me if not prepared. I like the stealth approach so far but we'll see later when I get some more weapons. For now, crossbow headshots are the way to go.

• Thumb Up 1

Hahaha, its gone

• Haha 1

COH3 looks interesting. I never had the chance to play any COH games but in the old NBR days it was a highly regarded series...Ill prob check it out, maybe they will release a demo 

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

15 hours ago, ryan said:

COH3 looks interesting. I never had the chance to play any COH games but in the old NBR days it was a highly regarded series...Ill prob check it out, maybe they will release a demo 

COH1 still one of my favorites, not that great graphically but still fun, I use an old Cheat Happens trainer to make it not too much work for a game lol COH2 was too online focused and complicated imo never got into it. The offline skirmishes in COH1 have hundreds of free maps by modders so it's endless really.

• Thumb Up 1

1 hour ago, cucubits said:

Anyone playing this new harry potter game? Any good?

alot of people are playing it..soon it will surpass 1 million players at a time more than cs go....its gotta be good

42 minutes ago, Hertzian56 said:

COH1 still one of my favorites, not that great graphically but still fun, I use an old Cheat Happens trainer to make it not too much work for a game lol COH2 was too online focused and complicated imo never got into it. The offline skirmishes in COH1 have hundreds of free maps by modders so it's endless really.

yeah ill check it out...just need to get ready for a trip

EDIT: Please use the Multi-Quote, double posts removes visibility from other threads.

Thanks

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

43 minutes ago, Hertzian56 said:

Me and my group used to play COH2 pretty often for a while. Some of the mod maps were fun too 🙂

• Thumb Up 2

Curious if anyone has tried Returnal seems to be the latest big release I guess a port or something from sony.

Next up are COH3 and Atomic Heart but I really want Resident Evil 4 Remake, love the series and played the RE4 HD edition a couple times through but man those controls are awful and the camera is atrocious. Kinda like Silent Hill 2 one of my favs but I don't want to go back to that camera and those controls, I think they are remaking that thankfully.

• Thumb Up 1

I've been playing Snowrunner with one of my close friends. We both bought the game a few weeks after it came out and quickly finished the first 3 campaign maps. (Michigan, Alaska, and Taymyr.) We played every now and then in bursts to complete the Phase 1 DLC (Kola Peninsula), but we stopped after that. 

About a month ago, we found we had time to play, so, since then, we have completed Phase 2 and Phase 3 of the DLC (Yukon and Wisconsin). We are currently on the Phase 4 maps located in Amur, Russia. This place is notorious for being the hardest location in the game due to the poor infrastructure, deep snow and ice, and rocky roads. While this place is tough, the views are quite good. Here's me struggling to climb this snowy path:

image.thumb.png.62c709cbd5bac32b5766890bc636d1c9.png

Hopefully my buddy and I can catch up to the DLC releases as after this map, we have Phases 5-9 to complete, and each Phase comes out every quarter of the year (4 Phases per year). 

While I do love this game, the multiplayer is buggy, and has had bugs that haven't been fixed since launch. My buddy and I have had to edit the save file 3 times in order to complete missions that broke due to various bugs that still haven't been fixed for the 3 years this game has been out. Besides this gripe, the game is really fun and relaxing... until you tip over in a remote area, in which you will quickly lose your cool 🙂

Clevo P870TM-G: Core i7 8700k @ 4.8ghz | Clevo GTX 1080 | 32gb HyperX DDR4 @ 3200mhz | 17" 1440p 120hz B173QTN01.0 Screen | 256gb Samsung 850 EVO | 500gb WD Blue SSD | 1tb Samsung 870 QVO | 2tb Seagate 5400rpm HDD | Prema BIOS

Alienware 17 R1: Core i7 4710mq @ 3.619ghz 741 CBR15 (834 CBR15 @ 4.213ghz) | Dell GTX 860m | 16gb HyperX DDR3L @ 2133mhz | 17" 3D 120hz LTN173HT02-T01 Screen | 256gb mSATA SSD

Asus Zephyrus G14: Ryzen 7 4800hs @ 4.2ghz | GTX 1650 | 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz | 14" 120hz LM140LF1F01 Screen | 512gb NVME SSD

5 hours ago, Hertzian56 said:

Curious if anyone has tried Returnal seems to be the latest big release I guess a port or something from sony.

Next up are COH3 and Atomic Heart but I really want Resident Evil 4 Remake, love the series and played the RE4 HD edition a couple times through but man those controls are awful and the camera is atrocious. Kinda like Silent Hill 2 one of my favs but I don't want to go back to that camera and those controls, I think they are remaking that thankfully.

I am waiting for atomic heart, looks interesting and I saw it will be in my xbox ultimate pass on launch day so don't need to buy it, heard it has that cancer denuvo aswell

• Thumb Up 1

Fired up theHunter COW since it has an new to me map, new england and it's a mix of the PNW map and Hirschfelden imo, beautiful. No new animals here though. Has an annoying bug that a modder already fixed, when looking through binocs the bottom of the screen isn't black but a thin strip of the normal world around, pretty amateur stuff from a dev, they don't seem to do much play testing.

I enabled FSR but it's still just V1, since this is a slow game it's not too bad an issue but I think back in Dec when the new update/map came out FSR 2.1 was out for a month or two, why devs are so lazy to update that is indicative of gaming. I read that even RDR2 still has FSR v1! sheesh. And obviously DLSS would be best, not available so far though. It does not have a sharpness slider either so it's def over sharpened still gorgeous though. For such a huge open map game it really only uses 50% of cpu/gpu at 1080p, lots of trees foliage and such, animal here and there. Each map of 15 at this point is as large as the GTAV map so it's gigantic but you have to load only one map at a time. Smooth as butter locked to 60fps, may go DSR 2k and see how it goes.

I'm still having a lot of fun with Days Gone. I don't understand how this game flew under the radar for so long... feels like it should get much more attention, it really is very well made. 

That feeling when exploring randomly and I hear the horde music slowly ramping up is just crazy. I'm either on my bike flying away or jumping in the nearest bush in the blink of an eye 🙂

If I can just get one complaint, it's pretty much the same as for Dying Light 2. The nights are not dark enough. It would make such a cool atmosphere to get really lifelike pitch black nights in these games. 

• Thumb Up 1

38 minutes ago, cucubits said:

I'm still having a lot of fun with Days Gone. I don't understand how this game flew under the radar for so long... feels like it should get much more attention, it really is very well made. 

That feeling when exploring randomly and I hear the horde music slowly ramping up is just crazy. I'm either on my bike flying away or jumping in the nearest bush in the blink of an eye 🙂

If I can just get one complaint, it's pretty much the same as for Dying Light 2. The nights are not dark enough. It would make such a cool atmosphere to get really lifelike pitch black nights in these games. 

I played it a ton when it first came out on pc, it was pretty big still have it installed somewhere I think. It is a really good looking game and fun to play.

• Thumb Up 1

Still going through old installs to update them and see if they're worth to stay installed and do some simple mods if feasible.

RDR2 last night and I was nervous since I put in about 7-8 new mods and it's been a while. I had 2-3 simple ones in there already worked fine, like call horse from any distance etc

It fired up and worked fine and I noticed my/my horses cores don't drain now so those mods are working, turn off the c(h)ores drain HUD part. Also no hair/beard growth works, it's visual only but fine. No weapon degradation seemed to work didn't get into combat yet though, cleaned them all to see.

Dynamic Seasons couldn't tell I didn't have much time to play, did seem to change more I guess.

Holy..what a joke is Atomic Heart, a bad console port. Wide and ultrawide resolutions are screwed up, its like  fov 60, i wanted to puke up after 5 min AND there is NO FOV slider available, also no Ray Tracing. Thank god for  gamepass and that i didnt pay for this garbage.

• Thumb Up 2

4 minutes ago, cylix said:

Holy..what a joke is Atomic Heart, a bad console port. Wide and ultrawide resolutions are screwed up, its like  fov 60, i wanted to puke up after 5 min AND there is NO FOV slider available, also no Ray Tracing. Thank god for  gamepass and that i didnt pay for this garbage.

yeah was watching it on yt seems a bit of a fallout-bioshock with some wolfenstein alternate history mixed in. Eh no thanks. I saw that it's on gamepass as well and if you are new can get the initial 1$ deal.

Lately going through my NO uninstall games and came to the conclusion that I don't need any more games really, if I was to start new playthroughs of just what I have I'd be set for a year or more. Add on mods and even longer. I haven't even got to the Arkham series on another hdd. I rebooted ACorigins and had a blast just doing side stuff/exploring.

And RDR2 mods are working good too, just wandering around as John post main story, it's kind of relaxing to do so. I don't do the hunting in this game as thehuntercow looks better and is more focused on that, less of a hassle than rdr2 hunting.

Start another Hollow Knight, DL1, get back into uncharted legacy, WRC10, FH4, KCD, Control, Psychonauts 2, elden ring, TW3, Yakuzas(never finished 7 LAD) and man who needs more? I mean I'm still adding small mods like clothes, graffiti, custom cars to CP77 at this point lol